the best alternator?

DRIFTER

you know some of the mystiqe is gone from the line without the german cars, with the exception of the vett and viper I can afford all the cars in the lineup, hell my first grownup car was a mustang. (damn those germans)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know some of the mystiqe is gone from the line without the german cars, with the exception of the vett and viper I can afford all the cars in the lineup, hell my first grownup car was a mustang. (damn those germans)

I totally agree, smith2. I mean, who of us would ever have heard of a "Lancia Stratos" if not for Transformers? They had some pretty dang exotic cars in G1. Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis...

Of course, that's what happens when you don't ask permission before ripping off auto manufacturers' designs..... :redface

Honestly though, I don't give Has/Tak any crap when it comes to the actual alt modes in Alt/BT. They're doing what they can, and I think they're doing a great job. Who knew that a Subaru Impreza would make such an awesome Silverstreak?

(BTW that's the one I voted for -- I go with smith2 on the homage factor there, but I just dig the paint on SStreak better.)

Jazz/Meister, he has the most sophisticated and polished transformation of them all, Grimlock is cool but has a few annoyances in the transformation.

Archived