Server Crashed - POST NOW LIKE ITS 2018!!! Read more... Ă—

I just noticed the "BBTS SALE & CLEARANCE ITEMS" section on BigBadToyStore.com and wondered if the "Machine Robo's" were worthy of a part of my TF budget? I know Bandai makes good stuff but wanted a TFans opinion.

Guest Primal-Convoy
TH Tv show is pants and the toys are the equivelent of TF lego. Combine them in many ways. However, they dont really vary much in the Tfing department and many look similar. Up to you.

[quote name='Primal-Convoy' date='Jun 14 2004, 11:24 PM']TH Tv show is pants and the toys are the equivelent of TF lego.[/quote]
Like Built To Rule??

...so these little ones can combine to the larger one or what :tfhuh

[quote name='Bizzmoff' date='Jun 15 2004, 04:43 AM']...so these little ones can combine to the larger one or what :tfhuh[/quote]
Oh yeah. There was a website that show some ridiculously big-and awesome-combinations consisting only of Machine Robo Rescue toys. I only have the Blue Sirens Set (Single Cop Car w/four Cykill like bikes). I gotta check out BBTS!

The problem may come because Gobots are now a Hasbro property but in Japan, Takara doesn't have the rights to MRR.

Which I don't suppose that would be a big issue, but I am sure that Bandai would want the rights, and you know they are going to butcher the dub.

Bandai makes those things right?

Hi folks - me again!!

Was just wondering if anyone else has heard of / started collecting any Machine Robo Rescue Mugenbine stuff? I grabbed myself some at a collectors fair this past Friday, and I actually kinda like them!!

I guess they could be described as what would happen if Lego and TFs gt together and created a toy that was a mix of both - will try and do some pix soon, in case you wanna look, ok?

Yeah. Bought a Launchersaurus recently out of curiousity- mainly because one of it's alt modes looked like a Trypticon/ Liger Zero (Zoids) hybrid, but man was I dissapointed. I like transforming robots mainly for the ROBOT part, but this robot was pathetic and there's tons of extra parts that don't attatch to the figure in this mode. I didn't even bother placing the stickers. I just boxed it back up and gave it to friend who seemed to like it a bit more than myself.

Gobots sucked in 80's and this new incarnation is still total poo IMO. :tdown

MRR is already airing in Cartoon Network Asia, and some of the toys are already showing up here:

[url="http://transfansph.proboards24.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=announcement&thread=1125168058&page=1"]MRR Sighted in Manila, PH[/url]

[url="http://transfansph.proboards24.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=trophy&thread=1125167111&page=1"]TFPH MRR Gallery[/url]

Notice the toys are packaged carded instead of the boxed version from Japan.

Despite the Gobots brand being under Hasbro, MRR is still Bandai property, and apparently Bandai USA is intent on releasing these in the US eventually.  :clap