Fan Poll - What Series Would You Lie a New Transformers Cartoon For?

BaCon

Yesterday's BIG news about the new Transformers animated series coming from Nickelodeon and eOne has everyone talking about what and where this new series could be. Considering the current on-going Transformers animated productions from Cyberberse to War For Cybertron, it is a bit mysterious what Hasbro has in store as either a follow-up or in addition to what we are seeing now.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Fan%20Poll%20-%20What%20Series%20Would%2

Rather than hit the reset button AGAIN, I'd rather see some kind of sequel to an existing series. I'm tired of starting from square one every couple of years. I love Beast Wars because it took the existing lore and built on it in a creative way. I'd like to see something like that for one of the continuities. Time jump, new characters, same universe. Now, I don't think it will happen with Hasbro's incessant need to recycle trademarks constantly, but it would be the best step artistically 

• Like 1

I don't want yet another reboot.  I want an exploration of a series that we don't know much about.  That series is G2 - all except the G1 recolors - the small Autobot cars, the small Decepticon jets, etc. AND the European G2 line.  Plenty of characters to flesh out.