Sighting - Cyclonus at Target in Greater Houston Area

J.I.M.B.O

If your Cyclonus is still on back order at Target.com, it looks like they are starting to show up on shelves at Targets in the Greater Houston area.  Unfortunately, I don’t think the inventory listings are accurate for this item online, in-store, or using the employee inventory scanner.

There are supposedly a few Cyclonus figures scattered around the Greater Houston area with the stores that do have it showing 2 or so on-hand.  The store I visited supposedly had 7 on the floor which I found hard to believe.  If they did, I picked up the last figure.

I also noticed Kingdom Optimus Prime and Beast Megatron on the shelves as well.  Not too sure why they labeled it “Megatron (Beast)” on the packaging.  I guess they will have the transmetal and dragon versions later.

0E73EAB0-0963-49F8-ADF3-3ABBFAE4A7F4.jpeg

0FFD704B-57A3-4300-98AD-26B1F62D1447.jpeg

759B320F-8723-45C2-9277-94A5A29255DA.jpeg

40792F5B-ADDB-4D2F-8F4C-8CCA6B628FBB.jpeg

BAB989C8-910B-48D4-8C8B-1CBC400145E3.jpeg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE