A MAJOR CROSSOVER IN 3 DIMENSIONS

this is my first one ever, i hope you like it. TF energon is all ive actually seen. this takes place around the time when OP is traveling in the space bridge, being persued by the decepticoms. when a mixture of a failure of machinery and an alchemic reaction, optimus and crew find themselves in Edward Elric's (aka the full metal alchemist) time0_o an odd mixture, but thats what happens when bordum sets in.

FMA= full metal alchmist, in case you didn't know, and Ed is short for his hieght, yet he hates to be called short (or anything similar)(im explaining FMA because some peop. don't know what it is, and peop. in this forum should know what TFs is)

the other crossover is Inu Yasha

Chapter one

TF: a reaction in the space bridge

Optimus;status report

Jetfire:they're far behind, yet are catching up at a modrerate rate, at this rate, they'll be hear soon, in like 5 min.

Optimus:*turns to Inferno*

inferno:well the bridge is holding up, lets head up to fend off the ship9something on his screen suddenly catches his eyes)

Chapter two

FMA: an alchemic reaction

Ed:ROY!!!!

Roy: *smirks*what seems to be the problem, Edward?

Ed:YOU KNOW WHATS THE PROBLEM!!!!(ed says bardging in the room)

Roy: come now Full Mini, no need to be upset..

Ed:WHAT?!WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL, THAT YOU NEED A POWERFUL MICROSCOPE TO SEE??!!THATS IT, YOUR GOING DOWN!!*charges at Roy, claps his hands together*

Roy:(since ed is so small, Roy, was able to stop him with his hand)

Ed:*tries to get Roy's hand off his head, causing a blue and red spark/flame to go off*

Riza+Al+Winery:*stares horrifyed*

Chapter three

Interaction

Inferno: wait, somethings not right...8he said turning to the screen, typeing fastly*

Optimus:whats wrong?

Inferno: the space bridge is collapseing around us.....

Optimus: what?! this is disasterous!!who knows what'll happen!!

Kicker: great.......

Nischa:well.....i don't have any suggestions..

Everone else: *stares dumbfounded*

the space bridge seems to disapper for one split second, then a red/blue color surrounds them, causeing the molecules(still in the air) to react and move about in an odd mannor, disconnecting, reconnecting, then after in ended, it seemed to create a code, and the ship is spun out of control. the ship crashes, and they are all slammed forward, causeing some inevitable and enchangeable recks and dammge everywhere.

Megatron: oh now what?!

the smoke clears as they find them in a rather treed area.

Demolisher(not dump monkey, i hate him): Ugh! who did that?

Snowcat: who knows

Cyclonus:*stands*well, i just hope that we can get outta here!!!

Naroku: well well, looks as if these....things have just destroyed our castle*eye twitches*

Megatron:humph! like i actually care who or what i land on.

Demolisher: we should not be here, we have to get some thinking doen so we can figure out what to do next.

Megatron: hmm...well alright, i could use some repairs.

Scorponok: yes, we all could

everyone transforms and leaves, leaveing behind a vey confused and angry naroku.

Roy:*observes an outside thing that just landed in the woods nearby*great, what did you do know Ed?

Ed: Roy, i did not do anything, whenever something happens its my fault.

Al:*stands between them* Brother, i realize that the earlier incident was not a good one, but i think there are more important things on hand

Winry:yes, we should see that...thing, whatever it was.... and clean it up, or anything similiar, because we don't want another problem to happen.

______________________&&&&&________________________________________

well im gonna end it here. i hope it was not that bad.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now to close off any confusion on who these people are, im gonna write a character description.THIS IS NOT A FILLER OF A CLIP.

TFs

-------

do i really need to explain what a TF looks like?

INU YASHA

-----------

Time era: fuedal era Japan

Place:Japan(duh)

Ecosystem:forests are abundant with demons of any animal/man/mythalogical creature you could imagine.

Characters:

Inu Yasha

he has white hair,a nd doggy ears, his eyes are yellowish in color, he wears a Japanese style dark red cloth, he has a sword at his side, and it may look small, but when pulled out it extends itself. he has one necklace decorated with dog teeth? he is nice on teh inside, yet will be VERY rough around the endges.(i really don't have room for a lot of info)

Kagome

a teen from the current time, Japan, she accidently gets pulled int Inus time, she has long, black hair, with a white shirt and a green shawl. she also wears a green skirt.her eyes are brownisf. she is very nice and can sense the shinkon jewel shards, she uses a bow and arrows

Miroku

a perverted man in his twenties, he desse like a monk(cause he is one) and has short, black hair. he has black? eyes, he uses a staff and other monk-like weapons, but he also uses his wind tunnel

Sango

a twenty year old demon exterminator, can be seen with different varioties of clothe, she has medium-long black hair with brown eyes. she is nice, she has a cat named kilala. her weapon is giant boomerang

Shippo

a fox demon, he is small, and wears a blue shirt with white pants and has a tannish tail, he has light brown hair and brown eyes, he is very nice.

Naroku

the bad guy(one of many, actually) he has many diferent forms. he is usually a black hair, and tall, clothes vary with situations, he is his own weapon.

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

---------------------------

time:1920s

place:ametries, Germany

ecosystem:many cities with a hand ful(a lot actually) of small villages, and is abundant with lots of alchemists

Characters:

Edward Elric

is a 16 yr old boy, who is short for his age(dnon't call him that, or you'll pay :tfevil ) he has his hair in a braid and has yellow eyes. he wears a black shirt, with black pants, black hiking boots, and a red coat. he carries his NA pocket watch. he is actually 4'6" and has a very bad temper, yet he never shows it, he hurts inside, and he really cares for those he loves. he has on auto mail(metal)

arm and leg for his and his brotehrs past wrongs, he can transmute w/o a circle

Alphonse Elric

the 15 yr old brother, Al is stick(soul bound, literally) to a suit of armor due to his and his brothers past mistakes, al is often Eds voice of reasn and is the nicest...boy you'd ever meet.

Winery Rockbell

the Elrics childhood friend, she helped Ed get his arm and leg restored, she is around 15, she is a blond and enjoys mechines and how they work, her cloths vary through out episodes. she always throws her wrench at people when she mad

Roy Mustang

the Clononel of the military ed is in, he always pokes fun,a nd taunts and teases ed about his height. he is around his 30s and is a 'charmer'(remind you of anyone) and has short black hair, and is seen mostly wearing his uniform. he specilizes in flames

Riza Hawkeye

around her 20s, she is 1st luitenant, and takes nothing from nobody, she specializes in guns, nothing else is known, ecept she is always seen with Roy(she plays as imoportant role)she is also a blond, resemboling winry.

Maes Hughes

he is in his 20s, he is Foys best friend, and is teh Major of the military, he has some-what spikey hair and glasses. he specilazes in knives, he somethmes acts Ed and Als father figure, and gives info. on people to help them with their research.(after all, he is in the department of investigations)

________________________________________________________________--

Over with that, i hope this can clearify adn present/ future questions.

thank you taz-bot. ( can not have them swear, and it will sound odd, because Ed cusses a alot...so does Roy...and Inu Yasha)

Chapter 4

confusion and the plan

Optimus:*stands up*well, that could not have gotten any worst.

Kicker:tell me about it.*dusts himself off*

Hot-SHot: greaat...these repairs will take forever, nevr mind we have to bring back up our energon suply....

Nischa:*comes out from unjder a pile of metal*....where are we?

Inferno:*looks around*not a clue.

Optimus: my scanners say we're still on earth.

Ed: well, it was just up ahead.

Roy: *looking very annoyed* it better, i hate goig on trips when all you find is nothing

Riza: who said it was at trip?

Roy: nonone, thats what it seems to me.

Winry: *gasps* on my god!

Ed: what the heck is that?!

Roy: i...don't.....know...

Al: wow, thats....big.

the auto bots step out, and since they are big enough to make Al(a 7ft armor suit) llook small, they ultimately scare everyone when they do.

Ed: *gawks at them* what the heck?

Optimus: can you tell us where we are?

no answer...

Optimus: hello? where are we? *bends over to get a closer look*

everybody jumps back

Optimus:....

Roy: where do you come from? what are you here for? who...what are you?

Optimus: we are the Cybertronians, we crashed here when something went wrong with our space bridge, we need to repair our ship so we can get back to our time.

Roy: Cyberwhatys? Space Bridges? SHip...as in what?

Ed: *looks as confused as roy* well...uhh...i have nothing ot say....

Everyone else: *stares*

Megatron: ugh! what happened, we were just about to wipe out those mindless menance when...this happened...where are we?

Dmeolisher: uhh....according to the looks, we are on earth a long time ago.

Megatron: *gets an evil smirk on his face* i hope you know what this means.

Dmolisher: well no not really....

Megatron: well think about it, no pesky autobots, and fresh supplies of energon in earths core.

Scorponok: i get what your saying, if we attack earth now, noone will be strong enough to stop us; and all that energon will be ours!

Megatron: oh so you do have a brain in that head of yours. we attack tommorow after repairs are made.

Inu Yasha: what the heck? whatever that was, it landed near us.

everybody goes to see hwt it is; thay find a very, very mad naroku.

Inu Yasha: well what'd ya know.

Naroku: stay out of this, mutt, i have a prblem i have to deal with.

naroku leaves in a cloud of miasma.

Kagome: *runs up* what was that all about?

Miroku: yeah? what is all this mess

Inu Yasha: i don't know, but i smell something foul in the air.

Shippo: i don't smell anything

Inu Yasha: thats because your just a little brat.

Shippo: am not! Kagome! INu Yashas bothering me!

Kagome: Inu Yasha sit!

Inu Yasha: *slams into the ground* Kagome! what'd you that for?!

Kagome: you know why i did that.

Inu Yasha: i do not!

Miroku+Sango: *sighs*

Inu Yasha+Kagome: *bickers*

well my fingers are sore from typeing, ill leave it here for now. i hope you all enjoyed it (sorry for my many tries of ill humor, i gotta catch the characters personality the best i can) :wave

chapter five

Optimus:we come from a planer know as cybertron*tells the story*

after it was over, Roy explains where they are, and hope to be of some kind of assistence.

Optimus: well, i still don't know how this happened...

Roy: *looks over at Ed*oh i know what happened...

Ed: WHAT?! I DID NOT DO ANY OF THIS:wave

sorry my Ch. is late, we were experiendeing some comp. prob. but its fixed now, hope ya like this one.

____________________________________________________________________ chapter 6

the outcome

Optimus:well the engine is damaged, thats gonna take some time to fix...

Winery:well, im pretty good at mechanics, i may be able to help out with these things...now only if Ed would buy me some more automail things...

Ed:WHAT?! YOU HAVE ENOUGH AUTOMAIL THINGS?!

Winery: *threatens with wrench*

Ed: *sweatdrops, backs away a few steps* o..okay winery...wh..when do you want to go?

Ed an Winery and Al went ot the shops, finally after all the buying, and over half the stuff not useful for the ship, they head back to the ship.

Ed: *drops bags* well, so when do we begin?

back in the fuedal era....

Scorponok: *slams into ground, leaving a crater* well, we've got a hole here, now for the easy part...

Inu Yasha: hey?! what the....

he said as suddenly something had slammed into the ground just a few feet away, causeing eveybody to fall onto the ground, they run over, only to find the decepticons...

Megatron: well well, look its the puny earthlings here to try to stop us, what are gonna do? yell at us to death, because your attacks are useles

____________________________________________________________________have to end it here....f

Archived