Transformers: Generations Retro Headmasters Official Info and Images

BaCon

Hasbro just announced USA releases of the Takara TOMY Titans Return Headmasters figures from a couple years ago. These will have new G1 designed boxes and packaging. Additionally, The headmasters sculpts are said to have been updated to be more G1. These figures are going to be Walmart exclusives that will be released at retail on January 1, 2021.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

F1026_F0930_PROD_TRA_DLX_Mindwipe_255_La

I am happy these are re-releases of rather recent figures.  I do not feel obligated to buy them again.  Plus, after the '86 Studio Series and Thrust, my wallet is empty.

6 hours ago, ARHaslage said:

I am happy these are re-releases of rather recent figures.  I do not feel obligated to buy them again.  Plus, after the '86 Studio Series and Thrust, my wallet is empty.

then sell the older versions of the characters in favor of the definitive ones

Not the same imo.Another attempt to re create something that can not be.G1,imo,means 1st generation,original 80s,first thought with technology that was available then.It may bring the extremely high prices down on headmasters,and maybe targetmasters too if they remaster those.I collect only the heads and guns from both series,I have one body and I've lost count how many heads I have and "targetmasters"I have,but I can go back 5 years ago,I paid 20-25 dollars for blowpipe and 28 dollars for lord zarak,now it's no less,in good shape,than 65-80 dollars depending on which one you buy.