GF Starscream

SkyClonus

gfss1.jpg

gfss2.jpg

Alt. Mode: I think this a great representation of the WWI Cybertron jet. His colors scheme is exactly like Armada Starscream, grey with red and black accents. One thing I was a little disappointed in was that blue accents weren’t used, as are used in the WWI Starscream. Overall, the form of the jet is great; you definitely get the feel of a futuristic jet when looking and handling the jet. Screamer’s head is exposed, but is pretty inconspicuous.

gfss3.jpg

Transformation: There’s nothing complicated about GF Starscream’s transformation. His transformation is very similar to Armada Screamer. The legs fold out from the sides of the jet and the tail of the jet folds back to reveal the head. Once nice thing about GF Screamer is that the tail of the jet doesn’t stick out far like Armada Starscream.

gfss4.jpg

Bot Mode: You can look at GF Starscream and see the resemblances to Armada Starscream. First of all, their sizes are almost the same. Second, the positioning of the various parts of the jet mode is in similar/same spots. The one huge difference is that GF Screamer is very easy to pose, just as good as Energon/SL Starscream in this department. It was easy to put Starscream into quite a few cool poses without much trouble. The head sculpt is probably my favorite Starscream to date. He has a menacing look instead of the smug look most of the Starscreams have. The GF Starscream comes w/ this force chip thing, which allows the arm blades to pop out. I like these blades, kind of built-in swords. He also comes with a hand-held missle launcher, which can also attach to the bottom of the jet in alt. mode. Overall, this is by far the best Starscream to date. I’ll be interested to see what (if any) changes are made for the Cybertron version of this guy.

gfss5.jpg

gfss6.jpg

great review.... my jealousy of you is without measure... but as a fellow starscream fan, i must say he easily looks as great as you discribe. Thanks for the review

Archived