Question about the Alternators

prowl 3

When are the other Alternators going to be available in the UK. I know their not all available in the US either but its seemed to have forgotten about us.I thought Hasbro should issue one figure every two months:

Smokesreen= Jan/Feb

Sideswipe= Mar/April

Hound=May/June

Silverstreak=Jul/Aug

Tracks= Sep/Oct

Meisda=Nov/Dec

Do you think its a good idear ? :tfsad

Oh, if anyones got any information please send it in

**thanks**

Dude, I dunno, but Im jonesin' for Hound! And whoever they repaint him as.

When are the other Alternators going to be available in the UK. I know their not all available in the US either but its seemed to have forgotten about us.I thought Hasbro should issue one figure every two months:

Smokesreen = Jan/Feb

Sideswipe = Mar/April

Hound = May/June

Silverstreak = Jul/Aug

Tracks = Sep/Oct

Meister = Nov/Dec

Dead End = Jan/Feb

Do you think its a good idea?

Yep, I for one went out and bought Smokescreen today at Argos, I kept putting it off because I wanted to see the Binaltech version first but I thought what the hell for £15.99 you can't go wrong, I just cant really afford to spend £45-50 on them at the moment. Maybe Argos will get Sideswipe for their Autumn/Winter Cat, but thats not until the end of July. :tdown

PO

Archived