Now There's two packs of Deluxes!

Akuma

Or am I late again?

Saw a ton of them come in last night at work... Though there was a disturbing amount of Prowls... (I don't like Prowl... )

But eh, who didn't see this one coming? Though I'm rather hopeing they re-released Cyclonus for this (I didn't see any..... )

Is this at walmart and are they $7.44? That would be so good for me. I maight just wait every year until the prices go down.

Is this at walmart and are they $7.44? That would be so good for me. I maight just wait every year until the prices go down.

$9 something is what they scanned when I scaned them..... So I'd assume they're back to the origional price, but still a good deal...

Though the idiots I work with in the toy dept.... The manager put the basic 2 packs on clearance for $5 (.... ) So who knows how long these will last... And oddly enough, the two packs of Ironhide/Mirage ect, aren't selling well at all... I don't think customers realize that these are $20, and not $40....

I bought the megs and Prime two pack and they were both in the red box so i was able to get the non- mouth prime. I haven't seen these deluxe two packs though.

they have had the two packs here for a while at wal-mart, just recently they put out the deluxe tfs, so for any one who has'nt got all of the wave 1's can get them now

Archived