Transformers 7 Rise of the Beasts Movie On-Going News & Updates

BaCon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Infernous Prime said:

This model seems better than the Bumblebee Optimus Prime. Anyone else? Please post your thoughts!

I don't agree with this. This looks like the G1 toy combined with the first Michael Bay Prime. I would have to get used to this like I did at the Bay movies version.

I was too young to be super into the G1 designs but I do like how similar this OP looks. The G1 designs aren't my favorite but I still think they're cool. It also gives me Transformers Prime vibes and since that's the cartoon I grew up with (I think Transformers Animated slipped past me) and my favorite, that's an instant plus for me!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mae said:

I was too young to be super into the G1 designs but I do like how similar this OP looks. The G1 designs aren't my favorite but I still think they're cool. It also gives me Transformers Prime vibes and since that's the cartoon I grew up with (I think Transformers Animated slipped past me) and my favorite, that's an instant plus for me!

I like the designs of Transformers prime. I think it was an excellent merger between the Michael Bay designs and Transformers animated. I'm not a huge fan of overly technical designs. It's almost like they're naked with car parts on top of their body. I don't like that because it makes me feel like in a fight, they're completely fragile and exposed.

Following our previous report, Canadian news site, Le Journal De Montreal, has published a new report confirming the Transformers 7 (Beast Alliance?) movie is scheduled to begin filming in Montreal, Canada at Studios MELS and MTL Grandé next July through to September 2021 for 11 weeks. After which time they are reported to be heading to Peru for the second round of filming.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Back%20to%20Cybertron%20Writers%20Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Variety is reporting a new development in one of the four Transformers movies that are in the planning stages by Paramount and eOne. Today, we learn that the Hamilton Actor Anthony Ramos presently in talks for a possible lead role in the Transformers 7 (Beast Alliance?) movie. We are also again hearing the male lead will be playing opposite a female lead role that is still TBA.

Transformers%207%20-%20Hamilton%20Actor%

Yahoo! News is reporting some more details on the Transformers 7 movie that is being directed by Steven Caple Jr. While the article confirms that Anthony Ramos is a favorite choice for the male lead. We learn today that two new female leads are being considered for the roles with possible candidates named; Kiki Layne and Dominque Fishback.

Transformers%207%20-%20Possible%20Female

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

TransformersFr.com, French / Canadian Transformers fan web site has dropped some possible details on the Transformers 7 movie from a recent casting call post. The news from the call reveals the movie started shooting on July and the 7th Movie story itself may take place in the year 1992. Read on see the details from TransformersFr:- SCOOP from TransformersFr.

Transformers%207%20Coming%20From%20Param

We have news by way of ScreenRant that Luna Lauren Velez has just been cast to play the mother of Anthony Ramos' lead role in the Transformers 7 movie. Valez has worked most recently in such notable projects as "Ugly Betty", "Dexter" and "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse". According to reports, the Transformers 7 production is set to begin next month in Montreal, Canada.

Transformers%207%20-%20Luna%20Lauren%20V