Tronic War

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot to mention, if you still need further help, just pm me. We're buddies, and we stick together and help each other out.

If I get stuck, I well PM you. Those tips were helpful thanks.

i gave you some helpful tips (hopefully helpful) to use that would make your story an even better story

Backgrounds

Legotroplis:

The capital of Legotron. Home to over 99 billion Legotrons and 50 billion Thundercons.

Earth:

The Legotron army farest out post. In 2162, the Thundercons level New York City and other major city on the planet. Since then the Legotron army had to protect the planet.

Legotron Concil building:

As the top goverment building on Legotron. The council dictates what's morally right and what's morally reprehensible (wrong) in Legotron society. While they debate matters that could possibly be settled faster with , like the Legotron leader, Tronic Delta, they prefer to try and settle things verbally than with . But they can authorize the formation of an army if needed, and at the rate that the Thundercons are attacking Legotrons, they just may need to do so.

Lunar one:

Legotron's only moon out post. Founded in 2001, this out post is the oldest. Lunar one is fill with landmarks and a major tradeing source across the Omega solar system.

Lunar Towers:

Is one of Lunar one's most famous landmarks. It has 120 stories and host scores of int'galanic trade shows.

I'll add more later.

The history of the conflict

In 2162, the planet Earth was attack by the Thundercons. Have of the planets population was wipe out. The Legotron army quickly got to Earth and offer help and promise to stop the Thundercons.

The battle was over five months later, and the Thundercons were order to disarmed.

To protect Earth from farther attacks, the Legotron army made an out post and help with the rebuilding of destroy cities.

I'll do chapter one tommorrow.

Chapter one:

The shaky truce between the Legotron and Thundercons are in the blink of collapse. Ever since the Earth attacks, there hasnt been a major battle untill now.

Cyberbot: I'm picking up distrace calls from Lunar one. Delta, should we check it out?

Tronic Delta: Cyberbot order Solar Strike and Raptortron, if Ultra Boss is up to something he must be stop.

Solar Strike: What is it Cyberbot?

Cyberbot: Something has happen on Lunar one, Tronic Delta wants you and Raptortron to go with him.

Solar Strike: I'm on my way.

Ultra Boss: Shut up Legotrons, one more scream and your all dead. Soundblast, hows the bombs?

Soundblast: You give the command and bye bye Lunar Towers.

Ultra Boss: Excellent, unlike these other idoits your useful.

Hyperblast: Idoits are we?, your nothing more then disgrace of a leader.

Ultra Boss: *grabs Hyberblast by the neck, Do you want to die by mine hands or by mine gun?

Hyperblast: I was only kidding, your a great leader.

"Soundblast looked up and saw the Legotrons coming. He turned to Ultra Boss and said "Uh sir, here comes Tronic Delta and his goons."

Ultra Boss smiled and said with an evil grin on his face, "Thundercons, lets welcome the Legotron army with open arms."

Tronic Delta: Surrender Ultra Boss, this is not the place to have your break downs at. Let the people go.

Ultra Boss said in a twisted way Thundercons fire!

I'll do chapter two tommorrow

Chapter two:

The Thundercons quickly grab thier weapons and started to fire at Delta's forces.

Hyperblast cackle as he fire at a hostage and then went after Solar Strike.

Die Legotron your no match for me. Then Raptortron breaks up Hyperblast's speech.

Raptortron: He's not, but I am. Hyperblast turn his head in horror as he saw Raptortron charging tourch him.

Hyperblast: Noooo, stay away from me. Raptortron then loaded his gun and fire at Hyperblast.

While this is happening Tronic Delta and Ultra Boss quickly gets into a battle.

Ultra Boss: What do you want, Legotron? Delta then said with his rocket guns ready to fire, "Stoping you". Ultra Boss face look like pure terror and quickly order now.

Ultra Boss: Down with the buildings! Dealta jerk his head up and saw timers on the buildins top and bottom floors.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Ultra Boss laugh evily as the Lunar Towers collapse with people inside.

While this was happening, Tronic Delta was just sicken beyound belive and said to Ultra Boss.

Tronic Delta: Your dead now, you murder. As Delta ran after Ultra Boss, Soundblast threw an land mine out.

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!! The other Legotrons when to the other explosion and saw their leader damage beyond repair.

Chapter two:

The Thundercons quickly grab thier weapons and started to fire at the D

:tfhuh :tfhuh :tfhuh :tfhuh

I know that this is going to be good, but this chapter made no sense dude. :tflaugh1 :tflaugh1

Archived