Tronic War

Lets do this again.

Characther introdution:

Legotrons

Tronic Delta:

As leader of the Legotron army, he is a skillful warrior and an a expert of battle plans. He reather not go to war at all, but he cant control what others would do. He cares for all forms of life and would reather surrender to his enemys, then to see indicent people get hurt.

When he transforms into his hover tank mode, he can fire at a target 50 miles away and never mist.

Cyberbot:

As the Legotron's top weapons and spy expert he is a valued member of the army. He can hack into the best gaurded computers and steals the information under a second. In combat he can bring terror to the Thundercons with his deadly weapons.

When he transforms into his desert sepent mode, Cyberbot can sneak on to enemy forces without warning and leave them cripple. In desert sepent mode, Cyberbot can go up to 500 miles per hour.

Solar Strike:

He might be new to the Legotron army, but he had has his moments in combat. He risked his life to save children from being killed. He might be nice for most of the time, but when he gets tick off watch out.

When he was younger, his parents were murder by the Thundercons. From that day on he wanted to get revenge.

When he transforms into his Solar Falcoun mode, Solar Strike can fire in and out of orbit. He can go up to 6 times the speed of light.

Raptortron:

As one of the toughest Legotron soilder, Raptortron can bring a punch to the Thundercon forces. Like his cousin Dinobot, Raptortron lives the way of the warrior. Both Legotron and Thundercon troops respect him and fear him. He loves war and reather fight to the very end.

When he transforms into his raptor beast mode, Raptortron can bring prehistoric terror to the 23rd century. Every Thundercon that went into battle with him left in pieces.

I'll do the Thundercons tomorrow.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't take this as an offensive comment :D

I think the way this is written sounds more like a bullet point of events that happen in a story, rather than a story itself...does that make sense? I wish you could use this as an outline to expand a story with a bit of dialogue and "action" / descriptions...

-Turbine

Please don't take this as an offensive comment :D

I think the way this is written sounds more like a bullet point of events that happen in a story, rather than a story itself...does that make sense? I wish you could use this as an outline to expand a story with a bit of dialogue and "action" / descriptions...

-Turbine

Sure, like I said I'm new at this. I can make the changes, I just posted a rough draft, so when I got everything fix before I do the real thing.

• 3 weeks later...

So far, it's an interesting cast. It will be interesting to see how they interact with each other. :thumb

He can go up to 6 times the speed of light.

:eek That's mighty quick for a falcon ... :eek

So far, it's an interesting cast. It will be interesting to see how they interact with each other. :thumb

He can go up to 6 times the speed of light.

:eek That's mighty quick for a falcon ... :eek

Thanks, I work that part in later.

Characther introdution:

Thundercons

Ultra Boss:

There is one word that describes Ultra Boss the best, pure evil. He dosent cares about life and would kill his own kind if it goes with his plans. Ultra Boss is so fear that even Unicron wouldnt attack him. As leader of the Thundercons, Ultra Boss has struck terror to Legotron.

He once mascure an whole village and laugh as he order his troops to melt the children in lava. His only fear is Tronic Delta, every time he trid to kill Tronic Delta he always came back.

When Ultra Boss transforms into his terror jet mode, he can fire at a target 90 miles away. He can also travel up to 10 times the speed of light.

Hyperblast:

Much like his hero Starscream, he is a well known back stabber. As Star Commander of the Thundercon army, Hyperblast can strike without warning. He enjoys taking from others then shooting them. His number one goal is to kill Ultra Boss and take command. Other Thundercons would reather see him dead if it wasnt for one thing, Hyperblast is inimmortal.

When transforms into his battlestarship mode, Hyberblast can bring an armada of bombs and missles to Legoton targets. He can go up to 20 times the speed of light.

Supersonic:

As Air commander, Supersonic can bring some major blows to Legotron forces. He is ruteless and dosent care about the indicent. He is haunted by memorys of of an attack on a village and seeing this foggy figure. He dosent care to think about the thought, he only thinks when will he blow up some Legotron soilders.

When he transforms into his F-90 Alpha jet mode, he can stay in the air for days without fuel. He can go up to 500 miles per hour and can strike an target on the otherside of the planet.

Soundblast:

He is 2nd in command and the only Thundercon that dosent want to kill Ultra Boss. Much like Cyberbot, Soundblast is ab expert of hacking. During a mission to Earth, he hack into the Ft. knox computers and took every gold bar. Soundblast is also an expert of bombs and can blown up anything.

When he transforms into his outback tank mode, Soundblast can fire 100 bombs per second. He can travel up to 200 miles per hour on land and 500 miles per hour on water.

I'll do the history of how things went from a battle to an all out war tommorrow.

okay, not bad, keep it up, and try not to huckleberry it like i do, it makes your story kind odd, nad yu often lose your train of thught...

Archived