East Coast Canada Sightings

Soundwave.ca

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently th bay has been getting the new tfs b4 any1 else..so odd....first it was zellers with the new alts..and now the bay with dreadwing, e-ironhide and shockblast in bulk...and the new alts...strange indeed...my source was 2005boards..

They (bay and Zellers) should be becuase they are from the same head office (company)

makes sense..looks like all the BAYs in the GTA have the new megas and alts minus dead end. glad i picked him up when he first came out. i was at the BAY at centrepoint mall and they had at like 6 of dreadwing, e ironhide, shockblast and cliffjumper. along with a pile of e basics, a couple of omega supremes and e op primes..SWEET!!...only looking to possibly pick up e ironhide...dreadwing is NASTY looking. some of the painting on his is nice. the designs but the power blue is simply hideous...!!

Yep you are indeed right Fett. The Bay I just went to had about 5 Shockblasts, so I was sure to pick one up

TRU at 300 STEELES AVENUE WEST in Thornhill had tonnes of landquake and Bulkhead, aswell as older figures in the red boxes. There was also 1 Sharkticon (well none now :D), and 1 Energon Hotshot (still there)

yup, i think it's just a matter of time b4 the new alts come out b\c the new alts are supposed to come out around the same time as the new megas...from what i remember from transformers.com at least..

Just came back from Wal-mart in Hamilton on Upper James in the Mountain Plaza Mall.

They have the Universe Two Pack of Prime and Ultra Magus (from the Sam Club Exclusive color). This are the mini (micro) bots type.

Also they already have the A1 and A2 of the Arial Bots

and C1 and C2 (i believe thats the number) of the Constructcons (spelling mistake).

There was only one each of them.

Wish I had brought them, but due to picking up 3 Alternators this week already. Have to wait next week if they are still there.

Holy Smokes!

Powerlinx battles are everywhere in Kitchener-Waterloo....

Toys R Us in Kitchener: Omega Supreme in both boxes, Slugslinger and Sharkticon, and Landquake! They're due for a restock as well.

The Bay in Kitchener: ALL THE POWERLINX BATTLE BOXES! It looked like the display was just done, it was huge and had everything, even Energon Ironhide, oh, oh so soon to be warming the shelves! Lots of Shockblast, Optimus, Omega, Cliffjumper. If your desparate, they had lots of everything, and considering how small their toy department usually as and how out-of-the-way it is, it would be a good place to visit if you are desperate and want to go for a drive.

Walmart Kitchener East: Had the combiners, C1, C2, and A1, A2, now I have them, along with Slugslinger. Their basics level was almost non-existant, I found the combiners by chance hiding up on the top shelf. They will restock their basics soon.

Walmart Kitchener West: Had the basics in the Powerlinx boxes, but no Combiners. Its the new Walmart, everything is nice and they keep the shelves looking good there still, so it is a matter of a couple days before the Combiners make their shelves.

All in all, Slugslinger was everywhere, and lots of the newer stuff in new boxes. This Saturday morning is looking like it will be an expensive one for me, and it may be the worth the drive to KW for some of you hardcore collectors out there

Archived