East Coast Canada Sightings

Soundwave.ca

Just thought Canada could use its own thread on TF sightings. Guess I'll start was in Sherbrook Quebec, TRU and Zellers only have wave 1-1.5 Energon and Alt Smokescreen. Wal-Mart in Rock Forrest has Alt Sideswipe and some Wave 1-1.5 Energon.

Was in Toronto last week but I know Energon wave 1-2 has been sighted along with Alt Sideswipe and Smokescreen.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in Toronto at the TRU at Steeles and Hilda (close to Yonge) they had tons of 20th Prime.

Also they were well stocked with regards to Energon. Lots of Scorpy, Prime Tidalwave, Ironhide, Jetfire, Hot Shot, Prowl, Rodimus (which I bought :tfgrin ), Inferno, and Snowcat. They had a few Enercrons that were actually black. They also still had some Armadacrons in Enercrons box.

The also had one Starscream (which I also bought :tfgrin ).

They are also having a 40% off sale on all Armada products.

They were quite well stocked with reissues too.

• 2 weeks later...

Here in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Zellars just got in 2 more Energon Hot Shots, 1 Inferno, and one Starscream, 2 Perceptors and HAD ONE Cruellock :D

On the Universe side, they got Ratchet, Inferno, Skywarp, and Blackarachnia.

Someone posted in board 2005:

"Landmine sighted at Zellers in Sherbrook Quebec! And your not going to beleive this not only did I pick him up but the scanner read it wrong and I got him for $15 Today is a Good Day! "

Soundwave.ca go pick up your landmine now!!!

Was reading up on 2005boards, and in the Canadian sightings thread, somebody had posted up a sighting of Landmine at Zellers, for, get this, $15 CAD.

Naturally I wanted in on this action, so I called a store, and lo and behold, it scanned out to be $14.99.

So Zellers shoppers, get out there and search, search, search! (I do certainly hope they don't fix this by the time my dad gets off work... that would suck. )

Archived