East Coast Canada Sightings

Soundwave.ca

Alt. Hound, Silverstreak and Deadend all found at a Zellers in Cambridge Ontario

I gots me a Hound and a Deadend ^^

i ahte you i hate you i hate you..lol wtf. ZELLERS?? what was the case assortment? did they have lots?.. odd that zellers got the stuff first since they almost NEVER get new stuff. usually for one month a year and that's it..well.. time to be calling zellers.. AHHHHHHHH..

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zellers seems to be carrying Alternators Hound, Silverstreak, and Dead End. I found all three at the Zellers in Waterloo.

Walmart Kitchener as well as Toys R Us in Kitchener had energon wave 4.5 (at least Hot Shot, Towline, and that helicopter one that has the drone-thing).

how many of the alternators did you see? was there like a whole pile of them??

Newest transformer at Sheppard/Kennedy Walmart is Landmine, the rest is older.

Huge amount of E Megatron in Scarborough Town Center Walmart. There is also one Bulkhead.

I'd been looking for Downshift, Shockblast, Towline and Sharkticon. Anyone seen them?

Thx

scar town centre.... agincourt mall.. they have all had the deluxes you mentioned.. i think the stc gets them once a week.. try wed or tuesday.... agncourt mall.. later in the week..

Saw hound, silverstreak, and deadend in the zellers in gerrald square in Toronto. On top of that they also has one universe fireflight and one universe nemesis strika. They also have two omega supreme (price the same as toyrus) and two optimus prime.

Mirage, Cliffjumper, Bulkhead all found at Wal Mart in Richmond Hill. Along with some Arcee's and E Strongarm and Offshoot

Alternator Hound seems to be turning up in all Zellers locations, but in the diecast cars sections, not Transformers

question. now that all the new alternators are out what is everyone looking forward to getting? personally, i am not really looking to get any of the energon repaints and will wait until the next wave of alternators come around, i am thinking they will be tracks, meister and swindle.

Archived