East Coast Canada Sightings

Soundwave.ca

Letting the Winnipeg Transfans that E-Megatron has hit Wal-Marts all around the south side (Kenaston, St. Vital and Regent).

There's also Downshift, Towline, Sharkticon, Energon Hotshot, Offshoot, Energon Strongarm at the Regent location.

Peace out

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agincourt mall Wal-mart - Downshift, Energon Hot Shot [thats what my friend told me

Markville Mall TRU - Landmines, Alternators #1 and #2.. Ironhides gallore..

Markville Mall Wal-Mart - 3 Ironhides....um..one tidalwave..found one Energon Prime.. picked the last one up...

note: does anyone in the GTA or Markham areas have shockwave or shockblast? i have him..and he was the last one..i was wondering if they are mass releasing it yet?

I doubt he's been mass released; I had to work like a dog to find the two I bought; the first one was over a week ago at the Richmond Hill Walmart.. thought I was done but no... stupid chrome paint wear. My second was at Scarborough Town Centre last Thursday.

Haven't seen my third one yet, though I'm still looking for some people.

Agincourt mall Wal-mart - Downshift, Energon Hot Shot [thats what my friend told me

Markville Mall TRU - Landmines, Alternators #1 and #2.. Ironhides gallore..

Markville Mall Wal-Mart - 3 Ironhides....um..one tidalwave..found one Energon Prime.. picked the last one up...

note: does anyone in the GTA or Markham areas have shockwave or shockblast? i have him..and he was the last one..i was wondering if they are mass releasing it yet?

I doubt he's been mass released; I had to work like a dog to find the two I bought; the first one was over a week ago at the Richmond Hill Walmart.. thought I was done but no... stupid chrome paint wear. My second was at Scarborough Town Centre last Thursday.

Haven't seen my third one yet, though I'm still looking for some people.

AHHHHHHHHH shockblast is out and i missed him?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol. stc will be getting another shipment next tueday, so most likely more will be on it's way. i am going to take a look tmr. did call today. said there was nothing, but you can't really trust them -_-...

Thanks McMus! Thanks to you I now own a Cliffjumper, Mirage, and Towline ^^

where did you find the cliffjumper? and to the people on this board, stc gets their shipments every tuesday..... i believe it goes as follows... at least 2 of downshift, 1 sharkticon and 3 bulkheads.......2 tow lines as well.. have yet to see shockblast tho =/..

Saw one Energon Megatron in a comic store called Cyber City Comix in North York, Ontario

Still haven't seen him in any stores near here yet

how much was it? do they carry any other transformers???

[and yeah..i put this up in the east coast canada sightings as well..i didnt know we had one for the GTA area.. nice to know that im not alone here]

Maybe we should change this to "Great Lakes Ontario" or "Along the 401", though. Eh, whatever.

And uh, yeah, I don't think anyone would consider Ontario to be East Coast, either!

Archived