East Coast Canada Sightings

Soundwave.ca

In Saint John, New Brunswick, I didn't have alot of time to look Saturday night(June 19th), all I got a chance to visit was the TRU, but I think I saw 20th AV Primes for $99.99cdn, Alternators Smokescreen for $34.99cdn, and there's currently a Sale on all G1 Reissues that are normally $39.99cdn. 50% off, for a grand total of 19.99! All that's left are Grapple, Inferno, Jazz, Silverstreak, Smokescreen, Red alert, Hoist, and I think Dirge was also on sale. There were no Prowl's left there (the one I was looking for darnit! Uber-missile "Meister" Jazz will suffice.) They also have Rodimus Prime, Rodimus Major(Hot Rod), Thundercracker and Skywarp, but they're not on sale, they're all 44.99(except for Hot Rod @ 29.99). I didn't get much of a chance to look over the rest but I think I saw Energon Prime, and RID Optimus Primal, and a slew more of Energon and Universe figures, don't know the prices.

I'll update the post if I can after the next time I'm in the Mall, hopefully this week.

-----

Edited 6/21/04 - whoops, forgot to mention what store I was in... ack, tired... *thud*

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are tons in TRU at Yonge and Steeles.

Speaking of that TRU, I went to it today and found 3 Energon Prime's with the embossed code and mouth plate. I quickly snatched one up for myself, and yes, it had the mouth plate as promised.

Commemorative Series VIII Sideswipe is in stock at TRU Saint John, NB.

Got him on the last day of last weeks sale (Friday), man it looks nice! and the white weapons match his original counterpart to a T. The only difference between it and the original G1 model I can tell is the Lamborgini badge sticker on the hood now has a Star on it, and the rear licence plate is blank (doesn't say "Countach")... But the Launcher looks as if they used the same mould as the original and could be "Armed" if you just get a spring for it. Also, the Rubsign is on the underside of the front (mines under the left headlight) and the Stamping reads Hasbro '02 '04, Takara Co. LTD 2002...

i read one seibertron.com that the TRU in whitby had Mirage and Cliffjumper and same with the one in Oshawa. im on my way to the Morningside Mall Walmart now so i'll keep you guys posted. not expecting anything though.

Archived