East Coast Canada Sightings

Soundwave.ca

I plan on being in Moncton NewBrunswick this weekend and was wonering if anyone who lives in tha area could tell me, is there any copies of 20th Aniversary Optimus :tflaugh available in the area? if so where? and how much was it?

any help would be appreciated. :tflaugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a 20th Anniversary Optimus in the GTA.....anyone have suggestions as to where I could look? I live in Brampton, so here or Mississauga would be best....but anywhere in the GTA would be helpful

Thanks

I'm looking for a 20th Anniversary Optimus in the GTA.....anyone have suggestions as to where I could look? I live in Brampton, so here or Mississauga would be best....but anywhere in the GTA would be helpful

There are tons in TRU at Yonge and Steeles.

Came back from Kennedy/Sheppard Walmart, picked up energon bulkhead, arcee, mirage, demolisher.

I got the last bulkhead, arcee, and demolisher I believe, there are 3 mirage left. Go take a look guys, you might be lucky.

Still looking for new energon figures, please let me know if you see any in the GTA.

Thx and good luck.

Archived