cophonz

Hi everybody!

I grew up with the Transformers, and I have always been very interested in the engineering of all Transformers toys. All my old toys are totally limb because I was so fascinated by the transformation:). When the Masterpiece line was released I was blown away. The engineering just gets more and more interesting every day. So I decided I wanted to do something with that interest/obsession and I launched a Youtube channel (named Cophonz) a few days ago with me transforming Transformer toys with interesting transformations. I skip no step, make it as insightful as possible, and edit it to keep up the pace. I also intentionally let the mechanical and ratcheting sounds in it for the sake of getting a good feel of the toy. I add some (hopefully)interesting  obscure old-school tunes in the background. It's kind of informative and relaxing at the same time:)

Anyway, I loved making the movies and aim to make a lot more (and keep improving them). If you think: sounds interesting, I embedded the video for MP-44 Optimus Prime below!

Interested in more? The link to my Youtube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2v44clzp5lJ4L0mXtE7U0Q

I would appreciate it greatly if you spread the word if you liked it by subscribing and sharing. Thanks!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cophonz said:

Good one?, I counted the cuts in the movie edit:187! , so probably somewhere around 150 or so.  

Wow! Great job on the video. The left and right views and all are great.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Made some serious changes and got a new studio setup, which resulted in a new video of Bumblebee MPM-03! I like the way the legs transform and the way the top part of the car is folded into the body, which results in no backpack kibble. 

Please check it out below and let me know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...

Made a showcase video on both alt mode and robot mode of Masterpiece MP-47 Hound with a very clear transformation in the middle. This one feels so accurate to the old G1 show and has some pretty smart transformation parts.I like the way his upper arms and head are part of the engine for exmaple. I expanded the showcase of both robot and alt mode and start to see them as no word reviews. So I posted them as a review. What do you think?