Transformers vs. GI Joe

sixstringsamuraix

I like both the vs. and G.I.Joe/Transformers. Both are cool in their own way and make sure to check out G.I. Joe season One it is a must have for your DVD collection. I really like the way they made all the old bi-planes transform into Superion.

This TF/Joe crossover is way better than the one by Devil's Due. First, I love the focus on Snake Eyes, and that he actually "speaks." And he kicks so much ass, I never loved Snake Eyes until now. Second, the WWII setting is genius, really gives you a sense of urgency. Third, this one has Grimlock in it, the other one didn't. Idiots. Fourth, the artwork is so good, I love the use of shadow that hides most of the TF's features. I don't know how, but the artwork makes it all seem more realistic. John Ney Rieber and Jae Lee make one hell of a team, the epic story telling and beautiful artwork come together perfectly. Will there be a TF/Joe volume 2? It seem like Devil's Due might do a volume 2, so it would be cool to see Dreamwave do another one as well.

:wtf What iffffff...the GiJoe/Transformers that are set in WWI(orII?) were made into figures? Orrrr maybe the Transformers that change into the actual GiJoe vehicles AND could fit real GiJoe figures in the seats!! NOTHING WOULD KEEP ME FROM A STARSCREAM BLACKBIRD!!!!!!!

finally, someone else who thinks they need toys of those. I would love to have Optimus as a HISS tank, or a bi-plane Superion.

:wtf Even if GiJoe figures wouldn't fit they could make those really minature toys (like the ones that fit into G1 Optimus) and put them in smaller versions of the vehicle modes. Heck, if you bought enough people could start having roll-playing wars (like Warhammer) or something. COBRA....retreat!

finally, someone else who thinks they need toys of those. I would love to have Optimus as a HISS tank, or a bi-plane Superion.

HISS Optimus may actually be in the works - I've seen pics of a prototype (not certain if its a statue or toy) posted a while back on the TNI board. Looked pretty good.

I'm sorry, but it would be next to impossible to do toys on the Dream Wave one as sad as it is to say...though an "Action Master" style could work. I would sooooooooo want a Rumble (he had the best entrance IMHO). Though I can't wait to see Bruticus in this.

I do agree about Snake Eyes, esp when he used the gunpowder on his face.

=Starscreamer=

Archived