SkywarpsGhost

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left the batteries in my Armada Starscream and Skywarp, but that was mostly because I never played with them much. All the rest got their batteries snatched except Overload. Best sound ever!

By the overwhelming number of people who take them out, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who would like to see the electronics done away with and the Megas drop back to the $15 price point?

By the overwhelming number of people who take them out, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who would like to see the electronics done away with and the Megas drop back to the $15 price point?

That's be an awsome idea, but I don't think that Hasbro would do it. I mean, not only would it involve them getting less money when we buy the TF's, but there are still the kids who buy them just so they can push a damn button and watch it light up. (Okay, I'm in my early teens, but I still hate the elctronics :tfgrin )

I dont hate the electronics, they just get in the way (when kitbashing for example) also since I am not 10 they are not made to appeal to me, but if I only collected alts that would be nooo fun

whut if your tf's make noises without batteries???

j/k lol. i take out the batteries and i never instert the missiles (fear of getting them jammed or the spring looses its bounce...)

Archived