#TGIF - Collector Frustration: Top 5 reasons Why - What Frustrates You About Collecting Transformers?

BaCon

Nothing says TGIF like ending the week and sitting down with the collection. However, this can lead to it's own collection of frustrations. Something that YouTuber, Tydirium hanger, has addressed with his news video, "Collector Frustration: Top 5 reasons Why". He's got some great points to share, and I am sure we all have our peeves to add. So let it rip in the comments about the question: What Frustrates You About Collecting Transformers?

1) I was born in 1976 and I am pained every time I see yet another Optimus Prime... or Bumblebee... or Starscream.  The nostalgia train must have moved on by now, right?

2) “Wow!  <insert 3rd party figure name here> is the best version of this character, ever!  I love how they... wait... now <insert another 3rd party company name here> has their own version of this character that looks even better”!  

3) Scale issues still bug me (but the last couple of years have gotten better)

4)  I like Rescue Bots way more than I should... ugh.

5) Someone mentioned scalpers?  Totally!  If you’re buying these and not immediately tearing open the packaging to transform/pose/combine with other TFs... or wrapping them up for a loved one, I question your fandom.

• Sad 1