Fan Poll - How Do You Feel About People Touching Your Toys?

BaCon

Collecting is not easy. No one sees all the hunting, shopping and searching we do just to get things. Then there is the all the work involved in dealing with the packaging, play time, placement and display of the collection. IF your collection is really BIG, storing your extra stuff literally opens a whole new dimension of collecting.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Fan%20Poll%20-%20How%20Do%20You%20Feel%2

• Like 1

It's strange I don't mind if another collector touchs one of my pieces. Because there is a level of respect there they know how to handle it. But if anyone else goes for one it's a different story.

• Like 2

Collector Shame is a real thing, unfortunately. Some people have no problems with casting judgement on anyone who enjoys something they don't understand. The same judgemental mentality behind "video games are for kids" will happily try to convince you that "Transformers/whatever you collect is for kids, you need to grow up". Because some folks just aren't happy unless you're miserable.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RavenFellBlade said:

Collector Shame is a real thing, unfortunately. 

Indeed, America is slowly catching up with the rest of the world that sees collecting as an intelligent endeavor. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 8:14 PM, Larkin Vain said:

Interesting poll. I did a video response. Basically only I can touch and can touch if they ask.

Hahah, that IS soooo awesome. THANK YOU!

• Like 2