Sign in to follow this  
BaCon

Fans Hobby MB-11 God Armor - Stop motion Video by Harris Loureiro Film

This is MB11 God Armour Fans Hobby version is a power up parts for MB06 power baser (Super ginrai) got 3 different mode in Truck mode , Robot mode and combine with MB06 to form God Ginrai.

This figure is on pre-order now at the following sponsors:

https://tfsource.com/fans-hobby/mb-11-god-armor/

• Like 1

I don't have any of the Fans Hobby bots but a few friends have the Thunderclash and others. I can't wait to get some of them. Great size and look. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Find Transformers on Ebay

• I finally get my hands on a Walmart Exclusive Siege Soundblaster...and he was well worth the wait.  
    • Enjoy watching and singing along to the official stop motion remake of Transformers BotBots Origin Story!  
    • Just in from Hasbro Investor Conference call is news we have been all waiting to hear, they Netflix Transformers cartoon will be coming in June of 2020. A preview was shown privately today to those in attendance so it is expected that we will see and learn more this weekend as part of the Toy Fair news. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now
    • You are missing the point I am making. The MP line should not be about show accuracy. It should be about making the ULTIMATE, beyond the cartoon, recreations of the characters like the original MP-1 Convoy and many of the MP G1 toys are. Even the MP BW Primal, Megatron and Cheetor were enhanced, but this figure has been simplified to be just like the toon. IMO, the BWII C-16 Lio Convoy is very much enchanted from the cartoon, with larger size, better detailing and more features.  I DO UNDERSTAND they are going to for the cartoon look and that is great for people who want it. The good news is we have BOTH and that's just PRIME. 
    • To each their own i guess, but to say this is a step down and that the original toy is better is just crazy. I have the original toy and this MP is far superior in design, accuracy and proportions. And about the visible lion face on the inside, I agree it is a bit distracting, but the person taking the pics probably did that intentionally. It is just ridiculous to call and label this inferior to an older toy because of that. If we start mentioning the negatives on the original toy, the score would heavily favor the new MP

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE