My Next KB a WIP

MattimusPrime

It's Decepticon Jazz!

More like 'Nemesis Jazz' :tftongue :eek

• 2 weeks later...

GR8 bash Mattimus :thumb

I noticed two enamels in the back. Did u paint the whole thing with enamels? I've been thinking about changing my Alt. Jazz now, and I might do something somewhat like this. Currently he's painted gold.

Whats-a-whosit? Who and what is "Decepticon Jazz"?

Does he have a story? History?

Beautiful work by the way

Decepticon jazz is a fan made character i borrowed the design from(with permission of course) and there will be a lil backgound info or story when im done with it completely

Adi-If theres any part ur really curious about pm cause i use about every technique there is from alcohol preps to handpainting with brush

WareWullf- Yea Its A gold and black god ginrai gun that i cut the back off of

Optics-yea everything was done with enamels except the gold and the tint the tint is clear window sticker sheets that i printed lime green on

And to everyone else thanks for the compliments although u all are making it seem better than it actually is(yet its still unfinished haha i still have one big suprise left for him)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived