Lord Of The Rings chase figure...

The REAL Generation Zero

Saw this in TRU today, bought it row WTF factor. Decided to list it on Ebay, and lo and behold, it's a chase figure. Who knew? Bid early, bid often... who can resist this stupid, fat, but extremely rich Hobbit? :tflaugh

Linky?

They got it all wrong, his wardrobe consists of stained t-shirts and baggy shorts...but yes, the hairy feet are accurate! LOL

*LOL* I love it, and why wouldnt the director of such fine films want him self as a toy ? Hell I would be willing to bet that anyone here would love an action figure made of themselfs. god knows I would.

This also reminds me of the yorg sagul star wars chase figure from a few years ago. If i remember correctly he was a x-wing pilot that bared a 'strong' resymblance to georger lucas.

*LOL* I love it, and why wouldnt the director of such fine films want him self as a toy ? Hell I would be willing to bet that anyone here would love an action figure made of themselfs. god knows I would.

This also reminds me of the yorg sagul star wars chase figure from a few years ago. If i remember correctly he was a x-wing pilot that bared a 'strong' resymblance to georger lucas.

:tfevil I love it too... if it sells for the current bid, I'll already make $3 profit. I love Evilbay! :clap (This little gem has sold for as much as $40 in the past week... wish me luck! Need more TF money! :thumb )

Archived