HasLab's First Transformers Project: Unicron - Devourer Of Your Money

ExVee

Fans, you have been heard. Hasbro saw all the people saying they wanted to back this project, but didn't have to the funds yet and have officially extended the funding deadline more than a month to Sunday October 6, 2019! With over 5,000 backers already, this practically guarantees Unicron will be made! BACKER DEADLINE IS OFFICIALLY EXTENDED! TRANSFORMERS fans.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

unicron-deadline-extended-funding-open-t

6 hours ago, BaCon said:

Fans, you have been heard. Hasbro saw all the people saying they wanted to back this project, but didn't have to the funds yet and have officially extended the funding deadline more than a month to Sunday October 6, 2019! With over 5,000 backers already, this practically guarantees Unicron will be made! BACKER DEADLINE IS OFFICIALLY EXTENDED! TRANSFORMERS fans.

What's the bet that much like a false floor in a house, the August 31 deadline was a false deadline that they put out there in the hopes it would get done, but secretly had October 6 as a fallback this whole time, just in case?

4 hours ago, sabercyclone41 said:

What's the bet that much like a false floor in a house, the August 31 deadline was a false deadline that they put out there in the hopes it would get done, but secretly had October 6 as a fallback this whole time, just in case?

I don't know I'm just happy that they changed the deadline for the people that want and can afford this

• 3 weeks later...

Better late than never? This afternoon, the calls for action from interested collectors in Europe and the UK have finally been answered, as an official channel has opened for them to be able to support the HasLab Unicron campaign. Kapow Toys has announced via Facebook that they have become an authorized outlet for the project, apparently to be the only one for that part of the world.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 4:09 PM, TMan978 said:

I don't know I'm just happy that they changed the deadline for the people that want and can afford this

Oh I'm glad they did it, I just wonder if the redundancy was already built in. I hope it gets though but with how many parts of the fandom are acting, it will amaze me if Hasbro don't just put doing something like this for Transformers fans in the "too hard/too much grief/not worth it" basket with the way so many people have acted. It's like this entire venture has exposed the inner Veruca Salt of far too many people in the community, who don't want to understand the intricacies of the toy industry at play here - or that when you break down the materials costs, this is proportionately equal value to a Titan Class figure.

War For Cybertron Unicron has just about five days left to reach its backer requirement in order to proceed to production. This morning the project got a substantial boost, jumping a full thousand backers to nearly 6,800. The sudden boost should be the result of including at least some of the international orders received during the extension period.

Unicron%20Update%20Includes%20Backer%20J

After a much longer campaign period than anyone expected to go through, and with only barely more than 24 hours remaining, it appears that Unicron has made it. As of 10:20pm Eastern Time, War For Cybertron Unicron has surpassed its minimum backer requirement of 8,000 to begin production.

UNICRON%20LIVES%20-%20Haslab%20Unicron%2

• 7 months later...