HasLab's First Transformers Project: Unicron - Devourer Of Your Money

ExVee

When I heard rumors of this video 2 weeks ago, my hopes were up that we were going to see the whole entire transformation. ?

• Like 1

It's time to start showing those extra surprises their hiding.

• Haha 1

That moving eye gimmick, I swear I can't see it. Lol. 

• Like 1

Perhaps, some of us have been holding back on ordering the HasLab War For Cybertron Unicron figure until they showed us this - His head is removable to re-live those scenes with him, sans body. He even appears to have an alternate eyes mode that you can activate somehow with a button on his head or something.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

unicron-removable-head-feature-revealed%

• Like 1

I want this. I wish they did this at the beginning of the year. Smh. 

The moment you have all be waiting for is here, Unicorn's FULL Conversion Video has just been sent to us by Hasbro for your view pleasure or dismay. There's still a long way to go on the crowdfunding campaign, and we certainly hope you will help to support what is easily the most epic Transformers figure that has ever been made.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

unicron-full-conversion-video-by-takaras