Fixing loose ball joints on TF's

Brawl

try sticking soem paper in the ball socket and stick the limb back in. it should be good for a while. when it becomes to get loose again just repalce the paper. thats what i do. or you could just apply some clear nail polish to the joint, wait for it to dry, and plug back in the limd. i don;t do that since i lack nail polish and seem to be to lazy to go get some

Well, what I usually do is applying a fine coat (with a fine paint brush) of crazy glue (it wont work if plastic is polyestirene), let it dry and then put the pieces back together, (but make sure it is completely dry before you put the pieces back together....or...you are fried). if it is still loose repeat the process untill achieving desires stiffness.

:)

Clear nail-polish top-coat. (goes over the polished nail to protect the polish)

My TM2 Blackarachnia couldn't stand up in bot or spider mode. Now she stands in either. :)

The top-coat I got dries in 30 seconds, so it's very good for this sort of thing. I usually apply a coat to the ball and the socket, and that results in a nice, tight joint.

Clear nail-polish top-coat. (goes over the polished nail to protect the polish)

My TM2 Blackarachnia couldn't stand up in bot or spider mode. Now she stands in either. :)

The top-coat I got dries in 30 seconds, so it's very good for this sort of thing. I usually apply a coat to the ball and the socket, and that results in a nice, tight joint.

:pfx

That is the perfect stuff!!! That is waht I use too. They even have thick or thin nail polish coats.

I have so many RiD and BW figures to fix now. I just put a coat on my Alt Grimlock's joints. I hope it works. His joints were loose straight out the box. It has taken away a lot of my posing joy.

Archived