Satan's Camaro

Two weeks ago, the shelves at my Wal-mart were full...now:

- one Tow-Line

- three Offshoots

- two Ironhides

- one Scorponok

- one Landmine

- one Landquake

- two unicrons (one energon, one armada)

- about six of the "value 2-packs", most of them Ironhide/Jetfire.

Wow. Considering what I've seen so far, that's actually a lot! :tflaugh

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually had it pretty good this year! I went to Walmart to pick up the strategy guide for Metroid Prime: Echoes, and stopped in the toy isle to see if they had anything returned yet. There were a BUNCH of limbs for Constructicon Maximus and Superion. I picked up Sledge and decided to pop on over to TRU to see if they had anything new as well.

Gentlemen, I saw, I touched, I bought, and I transformed the first Meister I have ever seen.

It's been a good year, and here's to more! May Ironhide come out before I lose my job!

I actually had it pretty good this year! I went to Walmart to pick up the strategy guide for Metroid Prime: Echoes, and stopped in the toy isle to see if they had anything returned yet. There were a BUNCH of limbs for Constructicon Maximus and Superion. I picked up Sledge and decided to pop on over to TRU to see if they had anything new as well.

Gentlemen, I saw, I touched, I bought, and I transformed the first Meister I have ever seen.

It's been a good year, and here's to more! May Ironhide come out before I lose my job!

Dammit, why can't North Platte get the new stuff??? :tfsad

I got Sledge and Treadshot for Christmas, but they were bought in Grand Island!

i love shopping in calgary, very little hardcore transfans out there. i was up at 5 on boxing day hitting all the stores with my family MOST places had a lot of tf's. I actually found shockblast! i would say its been a good year of sales, my walmart supercenter was cleared out. had to go across town.

I would say it's been a good year for Tfs, most of the stores around me are pretty much sold out. It will be good to see those shelves stocked with new stuff.

I went to Target last night and it was more stocked than Ive ver seen it. They had a bunch of Silverstreaks, two Meisters, one Nemisis Prime(which I bought), two Depth Charges, one SW and SC case, at least a dozen of each combiner limbs released, a couple Offshoots and Energon Strongarms, the role-play weapons and one Skydive. Woo the aisle was packed I tell you, Target must have been expecting a late christmas shopping crowd that didn't come.

Not to sound like a jerk, but what do you expect? No stores have anythinga fter XMas is over

Well, you would think that they would be...you know...Restocking?! I mean, there are a lot of people out there (myself being one of them) eager to use those gift cards that we got as gifts, and that only spells profit for the stores.

I just think that keeping the shelves stocked is good buisness strategy.

Archived