My Fanfic

Titan

"Grimlock! word from Autobot HQ!" shouted Screech as he ran from the radio center.

"what is news?" questioned the Massive E Dinobot.

"They saw Swoop. he's coming home early. Firelance (GF/CScourge) will be ready to come to our village sometime in the next few months, oh and Razorback's coming."

"Who!!!?" came from the sky. The two looked up to see Swoop coming down.

Razorback. You know the Dinobot with the fin on his back? he can pull a slicer out of there."

"The troublemaker who alomst burnt down our camp on Cybertron" Swoop continued."

"Ah. GF/C Dino Shout" Grimlock said.

He musn't find camp! He Dangerous!"

"Yor partly right Grimlock. Screech, can we have some leader-leader chat time?"

"Sure!".

"Thank you. Grimlock, I know you don't like him, I mean hey, I hung him from a tree.but after all this time, maybe we should give him a chance."

"him trouble. I no like."

Is it that he tried to take your place? That he embarrassed you in front of us? that he's faster than you? better weaponed in BOTH modes? or is it that he's a threat to our saftey?"

"Yes" replied Grimlock. " Answer F for all of the above"

"I see. Have we talked to Prime? He seems to be an expert of the young-gun hot-headed bots like Razorback."

"Yes we have. numerous times"

"Oh yeah. I remember."

(Dialouge from first meeting with Optimus Prime) (Cybertron. Post Beast Wars, Pre-Beast Machines)(in Energon bodies)

"Thank you for meeting with us Prime."

Your certainly welcome Swoop. what's the problem?" (Swoop handles meetings better than Grimlock and will be speaker for this)

We have a Dinobot at our camp by the name of Razorback. He's reckless, Hot-headed, lying, cheating, foul playing Dinobot who doesn't mean to be all these things. He's set Snarl's house on fire, set an obsacle course with a trap for all of us so we couldn't beat us, called Grimock a worthless, loudmouthed,rustbucket can of ************************* (transformer bad words) and smiled about it, and when i needed a trim from the edges of my wings clipped,he clipped them,...at the shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!"

When did this happen? (prime was hoping fo 50-51 weeks of calendar, etc)

08:00 BN (before Noon) and 19:00 hrs. AN (take a guess........After Noon) YESTERDAY!!! fortunatly i was repaired quickly... but that's not the point. the point is...Something must be done!!!!!"

"banish him."

"WHAT!"

"you heard me. banish him"

"Who are you!? and what did you do with Optimus?!"

"I'm alright."

"if he's that much trouble, let him go. let this beautiful world around us teach him. lt him learn to fend for himself, be taught that foolish acts can be deadly, and that you mean buisiness."

So they did. they went home, and told him to leave. he didn't. they threw him out, he came back. They rigged a slingshot around his hut, and he was shot out of the Urya district, and crash-landed somewhere in the suburbs of Iacon. over the next many years, he straightned himself up, and joined the Decepticons and swore vengance on the Dinobots. He followed them around for many months, until one day he wanderedito there camp. none was their, but he let loose upon the camp. only one Dinobot was there, a rookie named Wingblade (http://www.jrstoyworld.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=54_61&products_id=555), and he was up in a tree. no sound was heard, bar that of Razorback slamming into the ground with Wingblade on top of him. when the Dinobots came back they found Rb tied to a tree.

"Good work wingblade" commented Swoop.

"thanks"

"Slag (triceradon), crush traitor" ordered Grimlock

Slag stepped foward, horns ready.

*Now Grimlock" warned swoop, "if you kill him, we'd be just as bad as him"

"oh boy. more of your famous-talk" moaned Screech.

"I'm just saying...."

"your right. you know , your no fun at all."

So, he lived, and became one of them again. even to this day there's still friction among them and him, but so far nothing's come of it. It's odd, for the same kid who tackled him so long ago, has become his best friend. the two break out into an agressive spar (frequently having to have it broken up by another Dinobot for damage to the other one, or to a spectator) and occasiosally hang out together. Some times Razorback will resort to his Decepticon programming, and is prone to blowing up (with use of the gasthrower, mace, and ((not or)) the blade on his back) at things as small as stubborn jar lids, but overall he's back on this side.

(there would have been more, but i've not gotten a lot of time and forgot what it was)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry this has taken so long to do guys. i'm in a play so i've not got a lot of time due to reahearsals.

Okay. I've had 490 veiws,and little feedback on it. so answer these for me please!

1)how is my plot?

2)overall spelling?

3) who do you want to see in it?

4) any other questions/comments/concerns/complaints?

Please post or PM me.

"Good work my minions. did you bring the matrix?"

"Yes"

"and Prime is dead?"

"Yes"

"Good."

Then. all of a sudden, a vio;ent explosion went off. Light flooded the room. Sounds of screaming eminated from the Matrix, which seemed to be the source of the light as well. Then. the Quitesson felt a pulling. he glanced around, but there wasn't a spark signal that he could see, not even his creature's. He closed all 12 eyes. (5 heads, 2 on top of beast head on top) and thats when he saw it.the screams, they were of all the people who carried the Matrix. They were pulling on him. they could only be seen by his beast head when the eyes were closed. As the screaming continued, the "spirits" were receding. then a hand, biger than any he's seen (Primus at full size) was pulling out towards him.

"This is a dream!This is a dream!This is a dream!" he yelled. "Go away!" then he was consumed by this crushing feeling. Then it was gone. A second explosion was felt, and the matrix was gone. and his creatures were blown to bits.

"nothing that can't be rebuilt". he sighed.

(Autobot HQ)

"So, Iomega, do you know your job?"

"Yes. I am to take the place Of prime until he's rebuilt into his gestalt body. (OTCC exclusive). Vectron works Cybertron as it repairs itself."

"Correct. maybe someday, it shall be inhabited again. Good Luck. Vecter Sigma Out"

"Iomega out"

• 2 weeks later...

The Eergon Gestalts

Bruticus and Constructicon stood around Superion. Constructicon is still kinda silent, after all that's happened. he prefers to be quiet until it is filed in his mind. Bruticus will be the talker.

"as you know, my battle with Alpha Q left me Damaged"

"yes"

"Well, It's a lot worse than it appears. As of now, I'm losing my grip on Terradive, Sky Shadow, Treadshot and Windrazor. It appears that my permant programing is to be terminated."

"You mean...Your gone FOREVER!!?!!"

"No. not for ever, but as of now i can only hold for a maximum of 20-30 Human Minutes depending on how active i am. Your jobs will be to protect Optimus when he returns to us. The first of him to arrive will be Alpha."

"who are the others?"

"Bravo, Charlie, and Delta"

"And the main Body?"

"Omega"

"Ah. So. are you all terminated?"

"No. The Airielbots will still be here. and i can still function through Skybolt. (It would be Silverbolt..but he's not silver) SO, I'll still be here, just a little shorter.

OUUUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT!!!"

"I'm...I..m I'm losing it..."

"WHat?"

"The combina......."

Bruticus. Your...Job is to guard....Prime,...and keep Blackout&stormcllud as arms..for ..firepower."

"Constructicon"

"Huh?"

Keep Wideload and Dustorm as an arm. I think it .....will...AHHHHHH!!!!!!>.......help you catch anyone who attacks Prime...Good Lu......"

A large explosion was felt. when the smoke cleared, Superion was gone but the Airelbots layed in a heap, all scratched up, and unconsious." "Well Constructicon, let's get them to Red alert"

"Yes. He served his purpose."

"What was that?"

"Simple. We were blinded by GAlvatron. He sacraficed himslef to save us."

"your Right"

""(both) Rest peacefully, Superion""

Flashwave

Flashwave was a little bot called an Robwheellian. (more on them later). (Their really short, taller than a minicon-but shorter than an Omnicon) The Robowheelians live around Vector Sigma but almost never come out of their homes in the wall out of sheer terror of the robots that live near them.

It all started with a little mishap. A member of the clan named Neutroid had robbed their bank, and decided to use the large, open area around Vector Sigma.

"Wow. that was the easiast heist i've ever pulled" sighed Neutroid

"Yes it was"

"HOW'D YOU GET HERE?!!"

"i spyed"

"HOW!?"

"Easy. i drive up, stay in the shadows, and make sure you can't see me bu"

"that's not what i mean't!!. I mean't....Oh, never mind. So, your going to tell me i should return what I stole."

"Yep. And then your going to shoot at me."

"Uh Huh. And your going to dodge it"

"Yes. And then you'll take off in your vehicle mode."

"On the nail"

"So let's go"

So they did. Neutroid shot at Flashwave who vanished and reappeared next to Neutroid and kicked him so hard in the wrist the armor fell off.

"OW!! Hey! that's not in the script!"

"oh. sorry"

Neutroid and Flashwave raced up towards the surface of Cybertron. On the way they passed E Bruticus, Constructicon and the Superion jets.

"What was that?" jumped Bruticus

"two blurred specks"

"Haha Constructicon, very funny"

"I'll go check it out" said Skybolt

"Supreme, Sentinal"

"Yes Skybolt?"

I'm following someone. Meet me and him at the west entrance of Vector Sigma."

"Is he Autobot?"

"Decepticon?"

"No"

"Maximal then!"

"No"

"Predacon?"

"No"

"what is he then?"

"short"

Then the two darted between the Guardians' legs.

"What was that?"

"AHHHHH!!!"

"Hey! wach where your flying!!!"

Neutroid darted around a corner, and got on a freeway towards Maccadam's. Flashwave lost him amongst the traffic of legs

at the exit.

"Rats" HEy. an oopen shack. maybe he's in there." as he drove in, he overheard rapid Run (e) and Sideways.

"Are you sure this is Foolproof Sideways?"

"Yes. We'll attack the Autobots tonight"

"Good. The plans are all set?"

"Yes. they're on the table."

Good. let's head next door and get some Oil from Maccadam's to go."

"Alright."

And so they left.

"So. Neutroid isn't here and the Autobots, who ever they are, are in danger." he grabbed the Blueprints and left as soon as they opened the door.

"where are the Prints?"

You must've put them away."

"i don't remember where i put them them"

Flashwave decides to go to the Library to find out who these Autobots were.

"rats. all i can find are the famous battles." He decides to ask the clerk for help.

"excuse me. I'm looking for the origin of the Autobots"

The clerk gives him a mean look.

"it's uh.. for a school project. I need tho use a primary source other than a txtbook."

"Ah. I wonder why my son hasn't mentioned this. right over here."

"thanks."

Flashwave scans each page and leaves in 15 minutes.

"don't you need a book to take home?"

I don't have a card"

"Do you want one?"

"have to ask mum first."

"Alright"

"So. I have to find someone with a red face on them."

Excuse me. Sir. Pardon me. Arrgh! does anyone want to help me!!!!?!!!"

"Sure sonny. What do you need.?"

I ned to find the Autobot Base."

Sure. follow this road to the 2nd curve, and then it's on your left."

"Thanks"

So he does.

"excuse me. Can i get in there?"

Nope. sorry. it's closed."

"But this is important."

"So is a woman being attacked. in fact. that's more important than math help."

"It's not for math"

"Science?"

"It's not dfor school."

You need to go."

"Autobots should be nice"

"Prowl, I've got a kid who won't leave."

"I'm not a kid!!!!"

"What's going on here?"

"This kid says he's got something important for us"

"Alright. let me take you home. you can tell me on the way."

"Arrgh!!!!. all I want to tell youm is i overheard a threat to you and you want to talk baby to me! Fine don't come crying to me when Sideways and Rapid Run bomb you guys!!"

"WHOAH!! Back Up! what did you say?"

Flashwave recites his happenings and the Autobots listen.

That night. The attack commences, but the Autobots were ready.

"hey kid. You need a job as a spy?"

"I'm not a kid!!"

Archived