Titans Return Powermaster Optimus Prime repaint and kitbash (WIP)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Something to share with you all that I've been working on on-and-off for most of the year now. I liked Titans Return PMOP plenty as-is, very solid and fun figure. But there's room for improvement and I have the itch to tweak things. And so I've been customizing mine. There are two main things I've been doing: Repainting the trailer (which is pretty much done), and turning the cab into a poor man's PC-16 (which isn't, but it's getting closer).

Trailer progress:
powermaster_prime_trailer_progress_01_by
powermaster_prime_trailer_progress_02_by
powermaster_prime_trailer_progress_03_by
powermaster_prime_trailer_progress_04_by
powermaster_prime_trailer_progress_05_by
powermaster_prime_trailer_progress_06_by
powermaster_prime_trailer_progress_07_by

Cab progress:
pmop_cab_progress_by_zeldatheswordsman_d
pmop_cab_progress_02_by_zeldatheswordsma
pmop_cab_progress_03_by_zeldatheswordsma
pmop_cab_progress_04_by_zeldatheswordsma

Future goals include:
* Rifles replicating the ones on LG-35 Super Ginrai or otherwise being Titans Return-style versions of the 1988 toy's rifles
* A new chest shield with a possibly-detachable faux-engine that can hold Prime Masters
* Godbomber compatibility because I'm crazy like that.