Rodimus Prime

Prolog: It has been 2 years since the end of the great war all Decepticons are believed destroyed or imprisoned. Even Galvatron has not been heard from in the past 2 years. However Primus has scenced a great evil on the horizon. He has made Optimus aware of this however it is unclear where the source of this evil is coming from.

The enitial players:Autobots: Hotrod/ Rodimus Prime,Optimus Prime, and most of the curent Alternators, as well as Ratchet, Bumblebee, and Ultra Magnus.

Decepticons:Galvatron, Starscream, the seeker team, Menasor, Bruticus, and Devastator

Chapter 1

:ab

"OPTIMUS" a booming voice called out.

"Yes"said Optimus.

"THIS IS PRIMUS."

"What is the matter? You usually don`t contact me unless that is the case."

"A GREAT EVIL APPROCHES"

"You must be talking about Galvatron"

"YES, HE IS PART OF THIS BUT THERE IS MORE."

:Dc

"Devastator I have a job for you"

"Yes Galvatron"

"My body is badly damaged still and I need to be repaired. However normal meens will not do I need the Binal technology."

"Sir that is still under heavy guard on earth in Autobot city"

"Are you scared soldier?"

"N-No, sir. However I believe I`ll need some assistance. perhaps the other Combiners."

"Fine take Bruticus since he already has been up graded to Binal tech."

"Thankyou sir."

"Bruticus let`s go"

Back on Cybertron Hotrod is just riding around breaking the speed limit getting chased by Prowl.

"Ha Ha Prowl you`ll never catch me!"

"Hotrod you need to stop Optimus needs to see you."

Suddenly. "HOTROD STOP!" boomed the voice of Primus.

"Whoa who`s there?"

"I`M PRIMUS AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS CHOSEN BY THE MATRIX."

"Hold back there buddy I think you need to go talk to Optimus on this one. I`m no leader."

"SILENCE! YOU WERE CHOSEN! YOU CAN NOT SHURK YOUR RESONSIBILITY!"

"Can and did." Hotrod smuggly replied.

"PERHAPS THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR POINT OF VIEW!"

A light hit Hotrod and he began to glow.

"Hotrod what`s happening to you!" cried Prowl

"I don`t know?" screamed Hotrod

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING IT IS YOUR DESTINY!"

"Oh no not this again!" cried Hotrod

Then the light disapated and there before Prowl stood Rodimus Prime.

"Hotrod is that you?" asked Prowl

"NO THIS IS YOUR NEW COMMANDER RODIMUS PRIME."

"What but Optimus has the matrix." questioned Prowl

"THAT IS TRUE BUT RODIMUS NO LONGER NEEDS THE MATRIX FOR I HAVE CHANGED HIM."

"I`m Rodimus again. Prowl are you ok?"

"Y-Yah, wow your Rodimus again but your an alternator as well."

"I`m an alternator?"

"YES THIS FORM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMBAT OUR GREATEST THREAT."

"Galvitron" Rodimus exclaimed

Later at the Autobot headquarters.

"Well it is good to see you again Rodimus" welcomed Optimus.

"As you sir." Rodimus replied

"No need to call me sir as you arejust as much in command as I am."

"Well Optimus do you happen to know why Primus changed me?"

"Yes, and no, you see he has made me aware that there is a great evil approching but hasn`t told me the identity of it."

"Well it can`t be Unicron as he was totally destroyed long ago. However I imagine it must have something to do with Galvatron."

"Primus said he was part of this but not the main evil"replied Optimus

"Great we`re going in blind again." Rodimus replied

end chapter 1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

"Devastator before you attack Autobot city you need to stop off at the earth`s moon. That is where Starscream and his seeker team are located."

"Yes Galvatron."

Later on the secret earth moon Decepticon base.

"Starscream, Galvatron sent me here to get you to help me steal the Binal technology."

"Well Devastator as you can see I`m a little busy at the moment repairing Menasor."

"Starscream, Galvatron is in serious need of repair."

"So where is he?"

"He`s back at the big guy."

"You don`t meen that after all this time he is still trying to revive that menace!?!"

"Well yes but he wants to be upgraded to Binal tech."

"Who him or that worthless excuse for a planet?"

"Well Galvatron of course. It won`t work on Unicron."

"Fine we`ll go down to earth and get the disks. You and Bruticus cause a ruckus and the seekers and I will sneak in. After all who could possibly be down there? That worthless excuse for a leader Ultra Magnus? That speedy idiot Blurr? and that little hottie Arcee?"

"You know Demolisher she had a crush on me at one point."

"RRRIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! In your dreams!"

"Oh shut up and let`s get going!"

"Ultra Magnus! Ultra Magnus! Devastator and Bruticus are coming right at us!"

"Slow down Blurr Devastator and the other combiners were destroyed."

"Apparently not!Apparently not!"

"Hey guys, what`s going on?"

"Hey Arcee, Blurr here`s gone nuts and bolts. He says he saw Devastator and Bruticus."

BBBOOOOOOOOOM! KA-BOOOOOOOOOM!

SMASH! BANG!

"You know Ultra Magnus I think he might be right."

"Well let`s go see what`s going on."

Outside the three Autobots are horrored to see that Blurr was correct. As Devastator, and Bruticus rip their city to pieces as they stand helpless compaired to their emense power.

Back at the secret Decepticon earth moon base

"Devastator I have to admit that you 2 are genious in battle. Those three just stood there with their mouths hanging open."

"Well I need to get back to Unicron so we can repair Galvatron."

Back on Cybertron

"Optimus do you copy?"

"Yes Ultra Magnus what is the matter?"

"We were just attacked by Devastator, and Bruticus and while they were attacking someone stole copys of the Binal technology disks."

"Optimus I think we know who`s behind this one."

"Yes Rodimus it must be Galvatron"

"Rodimus how are you there?" asked Ultra Magnus

"It`s a long story."answered Rodimus

"You know what Rodimus I think that Galvatron must have sent them to get the Binal technology in ordr to repair himself."exclaimed Optimus

"I think you`re right, but how do we stop his plans?"

"Well since they ussually include Unicron it seems that we should probably start there."

"I thought Unicron was destroyed."

"He was Rodimus but there`s no telling how much of him has been reconstructed by Devastator and Bruticus."

"Well Optimus I guess we better start scanning for Unicron if we`re going to find him.

"Agreed."

end chapter 2

Chapter 3

Back inside Unicron

"Devastator it`s about time you returned! Did you get what I sent you for?"

"Yes, Galvatron I also got one other thing a newly reconstructed ally."

"So who was reconstructed?"

"It was me Menasor sir."

"Menasor you`ve been reconstructed and upgraded with the Binal technology aswell."

Then out of a dark corodor stepped Soundwave

"So you brought the instruction disks?"

"Yes."answered Devastator

"Well let`s get started building a new body for Galvatron."

"So Galvatron what kind of vehicle do you want to become?"

"I was thinking a tank would work nicely."answered Galvatron

"Then a tank it is sir."replied Soundwave

"Devastator you and Bruticus get back to work restoring Unicron after all you don`t have much more to rebuild. Last I checked we are at 89% completion."

"Yes Galvatron."

Back at the Autobot headquarters on Cybertron

"Wheeljack have you located Unicron`s location?"

"Yes Rodimus he is currently at galactic coordinates 99118 and 67834."

"Smokescreen ready the ship. Optimus I`ll take Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Jazz, and Defensor, Superion, and Fortress Maximus."

"Rodimus do you mean to tell me that you know the location of Fortress Maximus?"

"Of course and all I have to do is call him."

"Fortress Maximus I need your help old friend."

"I HEAR YOU RODIMUS, I`M COMING."

"Me Grimlock go too"

"No Grimlock you are needed here. Once the rest of the Dyno bot team awakens from their upgrades you can all go join Rodimus."replied Optimus

"Yes sir."

"All right everyone let`s go."

"I`m glad that I had my old ship kept in the port. Gotta love those flames huh guys" asked Rodimus

A short time later at Unicron

"Galvatron we have company."

"What are you talking about Devastator?"

"It seems to be Rodimus?"

"What are you talking about that fool Optimus must have sent Hotrod to attack us after all Optimus still has the matrix."

"Fortress Maximus I want you to tear Unicron to pieces. Defensor, and Superion you guys take Devastator, and Bruticus. The rest of you guys come with me to stop Galvatron."ordered Rodimus

All of the Autobots answered "Yes sir."

"Fortress Maximus make us a door"

"WILL DO!"

FWOOOOSH! KA-BOOOOM!

"What was that?"asked Galvatron

"We`re under attack sir. But you just relax it will only be a short time longer before I finish your upgrade."answered Soundwave

"Relax!Relax! We are under attack and you tell me to relax! I`m going out there now!"

"Sir please just wait a couple of seconds I only have a few more connections to make and we are finished."

"You`re good as new sir."

"So your upgrade is complete huh Galvatron? When I get done with you you`re going to need a lot more repairs."exclamed Rodimus

"So it`s true Optimus has passed the matrix on to you again hmm?" asked Galvatron

"No Primus upgraded me to combat you and your diabolicle plans."

"Eat ions Galvatron!"

FWOOOOOOOSH! BOOOOOOOM!

"Ha you missed me!"

"Yes I missed you but I wasn`taiming for you I destroyed Soundwave and you Bina tech machine, and your stolen disks as the disks need to be in the machine inorder for it to work. Now you can`t make any more Alternators. Now for you. Smokescreen, and Jazz remove the Binal tech machinery and put it on the ship while Sideswipe and I give Galvatron here a new pair of bracelets."

"You think that it will be that easy don`t you? Galvatron TRANSFORM!"

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"Whoa he almost got me. Where did he go?"exclaimed Sideswipe

"He`s gone. Well at least we`ll be able to destroy Unicron once and for all then place his spark in the matrix so he`ll never be able to be rivived ever."

Back on Cybertron

"So Rodimus how does it feel to be back to your old self again?"

"It feels good. However since we don`t need 2 commanders here on Cybertron I`m going to take Defensor and go to earth to help Ultra Magnus repair the city. After all I`ve missed Arcee and I`ll bet she`ll be happy to see me."

"Ok Rodimus go ahead and may the power of the matrix protect you."

"Thankyou Optimus."

A short time later on earth

"Rodimus it`s true you`re back!"

"Yes Arcee my love I have returned and I`ve brought a friend to help repair the city."

"Thank you Rodimus."

"No problem Ultra Magnus old friend. With Defensor here we should have the city built back up in no time."

end chapter 3

I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I just glanced it over, it doesn't look bad Rodimus. In fact when I get more time, namely when I can get back on the computer a bit more, I'll read it. But from the looks of it, it looks very good. And BTW, I emailed you regarding the sig you made me. It's awsome. Thanks. Hopefully I'll have a chance to read the story later this week, and also, this is to both of you, Taz and Rodimus, Joel just emailed from bbts, and my new Downshift, who I'll call Wheeljack, and the Bulkhead that I ordered will ship tomorrow. SWEET. Later guys.

Archived