SDCC 2018 - War For Cybertron: Siege - First Look At New Generations Figures

ExVee

Via Gameinformer, we're getting our very first look today at the next iteration of Transformers generations, the War For Cybertron: Siege line. Gameinformer has gotten exclusive early looks at three figures: a Voyager Optimus Prime whose silhouette was teased on Wednesday, a new Deluxe Sideswipe, and Firedrive, a representative of the Hasbro release of the Targetmaster molds takaraTomy developed for several Legends Series figures, which will be taking over the Titan Master/Prime Master price point. Read more...

SDCC%202018%20-%20War%20For%20Cybertron%

I wonder if the "Story Inspired Battle Worn Deco" is really necessary.  I mostly prefer my TF's pretty much clean with no battle damage if you will.  I mean, if the price increase is because of the Battle Damage Deco, then maybe they could just not do it and keep the costs of figures lower.  Or even, use that money for the Battle Damage Deco for more paint details or what have you(Like say Hubcaps, headlamps, lines, etc.).

From the revels so far, will strongly consider Sideswipe since I don't have a G1-ish Sideswipe, and this will fit the bill.  Assuming the Seekers will be done, will have to see how the Seekers look and their scale(Like are they going to be Deluxes or Voyager Class), but  I will consider Skywarp or Thundercracker if they look good.

Since this is suppose to be the early days of the war, I wonder if we'll get another version of Orian Prax.  Because I personally wouldn't mind a Legends Class version of the character.  Maybe also a Deluxe or Voyager Alpha Trion as well.

Just realized.  With the whole combining and interconnecting weapons/accessories of this line(I guess similar to Transformers Energon where weapons can be combined), I wonder if Sideswipe has a port where you can have the red part of his blaster act as the Shoulder Missile?  Guess we'll know in time.  Maybe as early as SDCC.

• Like 1