Cybertron Recon Team, Hardtop and Clocker

Cybertron vol 1 DVD

Energon DVD (forgot which one)

Armada DVD (Prime on it)

Icepick backer card

giant bootleg Aerialbot

• 2 weeks later...

Today I got in:

Generation 2 Air Raid mOC (thanks Jaguartron!)
GI Joe 4 Ninja Darts MOC
GoBots Game (board game)
some weird Korean toy MIB
Headstrong (metal)
Fox Kids Rhinox MOC
3 pack of GI Joe tissues
Spay-C
Smalfoot

• 2 months later...

I have returned with pictures!!!!

Headstrong, 2 in 1 Robot Fight (Topspin ko), Spay-C, some Korean thing that I don't want anymore :tdown , GI Joe Tissues 3 pack, Fox Kids Rhinox, G2 Cyberjets Air Raid (thanks Jaguatron!), GI Joe 4 Ninja Darts, Smallfoot, Giant KO Air Raid...
DSC01219_zps19de0e41.jpg

Gobots Board Game, Drench, Snaptrap, Autobots vs Decepticons, GI Joe the Movie, G2 Desertion of the Dinobots, G2 Dinobot Island, Beast Wars Feature Length, Ultimate Doom, War of the Dinobots, Machine Wars Hoist, BW Code of Hero (KB), BW Bad Spark (KB), Blockbuster Dinobots Exclusive, Optimus Prime napkins, Fire on the Mountain empty case, Roll For it...
DSC01220_zps5574c6f6.jpg

G2 Starscream Cup (Walmart), G2 Optimus Prime cup (Walmart), Mirage tin, Dirt Boss tin, ???, Zod, 2x McDonald's Energon Red alert, Armada McDonalds Demolishor, Armada Hot Shot, blue G2 car (forgot the name), part of Armada Jetfire, Kup!!!!!!, part of Armada Buzzsaw, Energon Rodimus, IDW#0 4 regular covers, GI Joe Snowcat + Missiles
DSC01221_zpscd6e546f.jpg

Updated shot of TF, Gobots, Macross and Starwars VHS and DVDs. Missing the Chinese TF Movie which is on the coffee table.... :redface
DSC01223_zps0b37134b.jpg

Yes. I have 3 shelves for toys. Except for the larger ones like Gobots Command Center, Armada Unicron and Car-Bot Brave Maximus, they go right from the mail box into storage. My 3 shelves, I should take a picture of them. They hold my Cybertron/Galaxy Force toys or characters. I also have my 18 Insecticons sitting on various things throughout my bedroom. Once I get my raise in a couple months, I want to find a place that has room for display.

• 1 month later...

No pictures... bleh

loose Brawl and Swindle G1... now I have all the original Combaticons... now to get the blasted parts.

TF Collected Comics #1... from 1985... it appears to have #1 and 2 in it.

and 5 PAL VHS tapes:

The Key to Vector Sigma & War Dawn (1986 Video Gems)

Desertion of the Dinobots (1986 Video Gems)

Carnage in C Minor (1989 Tempo Video)

Heave Metal "Wars"/ The Girl Who Loved Powerglide (1990 Tempo Video)

"Headmasters" / The Return of Optimus Prime (1989 Tempo Video)

I also bought 2 Cybertron Hot Shots... and **gasp** opened one of them.

• 3 months later...

Behold, more pictures from my crap camera!

New stuff: RID WARS/Crosswise v1, RID Hot Shot/Rev v1, Cybertron Landmine + Dirt Boss, Optimal Optimus (formerly owned by Master Minicon or whatever his name is), Armada Optimus Prime spin pop, Brawl, Deluge or something, Joyride, Streetwise, Cybertron Swerve, RID X-Brawn
DSC01310_zps1d004859.jpg

New stuff: Cybertron Red alert + Dirt Boss :redface , RID Obsidian, Korean Tripredacus model kit (all three guys but in the same box), Cybertron Kobushi + Landslide, Streetwise tech spec, Swindle, SCF clear Raiden, Soundwave, Sixshot and Chromedome, Commemorative Series Astrotrain and Dirge. Oh and Shouki (yes he's real)
DSC01312_zps9606b668.jpg

Display Shelf1: Cybertron Overhaul, Red alert + Dirt Boss, Backstop, Swindle, Brushguard and Ransack, Universe Optimus Prime, Hyper Galaxy Convoy, Armada Starscream, headless Skids, RID Ironhide + Mirage v1, HOC Megatron + Laserbeak.
DSC01313_zps82872b47.jpg

Display Shelf2: Cybertron Recon Team, Sky Lynx + Thunderblast, Shockwave + Tankorr, Razorclaw + Steamhammer, Landmine + Dirt Boss, Runamuck, Blurr, Sideways, Red alert, Scattorshot, Swerve and Kobushi + Landmine, Armada Demolishor, Crumplezone, Galvatron and Hot Shot, Runabout, Beast Machines Buzzsaw, SDCC Cybertron Skywarp.
DSC01314_zpsb5d4138f.jpg

Display Shelf3: Cybertron Override, Hardtop, Clocker and Armorhide, Machine Wars Soundwave, Commemorative Series Thundercracker, RID Ultra Magnus, Jetfire and RID Scourge + X-Brawn.
DSC01315_zpse8d9350b.jpg

Video rack 3: Scorponok, Armada Unicron and 4x Kickback, random PS2 games, a USB 2.0 card MISB, and a bunch of TF videos that used to be on VideoRack1, also some PC games on the right including 3 copies of Quake (the first one mind you).
DSC01316_zpsdf298384.jpg

And the fabled Transformers checklist binder, conveniently opened to "1985 Transformers US Page 1" where all those lines with an "L" on them are ones I have loose. :eek
DSC01320.jpg