Tripredacus's Collection

Tripredacus

You know, it would happen that when I buy a junker Jetfire on ebay (it has mispelled titles and the seller didn't know what it was) to fix mine, it would turn out to be a different version. I now have the Bandai name and logo versions. Except I originally had the logo one, but that peice was broken. I was glad to see the new one I got didn't have that part broken, and i used it to fix mine. So now I have an undamaged Bandai name version, and a Bandai logo one in a bunch of peices. I also noticed the arm was not how it was supposed to be. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out I had to tighten the screw INSIDE of his arm to make it fit snug. Now he looks great... urine colored, but great.

Also got another complete Bombshell, this time with a tech spec. This puts me at 6 Bombshells, 5 Kickbacks and 4 Shrapnels, for a total of 15 Insecticons, with at least 2 more on the way. Someone must have noticed I was buying up all the Insecticons on ebay and now I am getting emails from sellers for them!

I also got a VHS called "Arrival From Cybertron" that is 66 minutes long. It doesn't really say what is on it. Any ideas? I can't watch it because it's PAL.  :redface

And finally, got a CD, Macross Zero Original Soundtrack II.

I get IMs from my sister (who lives at my shipping address) that I got more stuff in... Just wait until my BBTS order comes in!

No pictures this time... its too hot for me to want to move around much...

Also found 2 more toys, Reissue Rodimus Major and 1985 Grapple.

I forgot I got the Gobots Command Center in the mail too  :clap

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Identified some more stuff

Skystalker (air unit)

Scowl (robot)

Icepick (robot)

Roughtstuff (robot)

Powertrain

Cindersaur

Afterburner G2

Cop-Bot

I also got a bunch of stuff in but I will take pictures when I get home.

Finally more pictures!

Bootleg Energon Omega Supreme, bootleg Dorvack set, Robotech Bioroid Invid Fighter, Bio Combat Transmetals Spittor with VHS, Bio Combat Snapper/Snap, Armada Galvatron, Prowl (1984), Smokescreen (can't tell if it is reissue or not, but I think it is), Robotech Master, HOC Megatron (with Laserbeak), Ratchet and Omega Supreme.

DSC01121.jpg

Closeup on the robot head... I still think it looks like its from Sixliner... train... wing... whatever. Also comes with a giant Gundam Beam Cannon (think 0083) and a headmaster? Don't know where that gun in this pic is from...

DSC01122.jpg

Closeup of the headmaster guy. I never owned Energon Omega Supreme so I don't know if he comes with that or what. Also notice the clear parts on the leg... the back says it lights up.

DSC01123.jpg

Closeup of the front of the Dorvack KO set. Ovelon Gazette is like a small version of Whirl. The guy in the middle is called Mucen Calibur, and we all know Roadbuster was Mugen Calibur. I don't know where that toy in the middle is from, but none of the Dorvack toys look like that... I am guessing it is a Mospeda KO. Tulcas is a mini Tulcas from Dorvack.

DSC01124.jpg

The back of the box

DSC01125.jpg

Card damage of the Spittor toy. Notice the bubble came off the card. The pic of Snapper didn't come out right so I deleted it.

DSC01127.jpg

I just got word that my shipment from BBTS came in. Hopefully have pictures of that up on Sunday when I go and pick it up. Some other stuff too!

Stuff from BBTS and ebay: First Aid (1986 FSRL C-75 giftset fill in), Powerlinx Downshift, Powerlinx Barricade, Powerlinx Sharkticon, Armada Space Minicon Team, Micron Legend MM-03 Land Military Microns, MM-04 Destruction Microns, MM-05 Race Microns, MM-06 Street Speed Microns, MM-13 Space Microns, Armada Smokescreen + Liftor, Armada Unicron Battles Hoist + Refute, Built to Rule Smokescreen and Demolishor, Big Adventures Aerobot, Hyper Galaxy (Kabaya) Galaxy Convoy and Galaxy Convoy Super Mode, Shrapnel, Bombshell, Gobots volume 1 and 3 VHS.

DSC01143.jpg

No pictures this week, Dad took his camera with him on his business trip. Here is what I got anyways:

Shopping

Universe: Hightower, Quickmix, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Buckethead and Scavenger all MOC.

Cybertron Jetfire (BK) in bag

VHS: Predator 2

DVD: Alien, G Gundam Round 1, Macross Plus Movie Edition, Rumble in the Bronx, Transformers: Rebirth

Ebay

HOC: Powermaster Gigatron (aka Overlord) MOC

G2 Space Case MOC

US reissue Thundercracker (from Bluavenger)

another Shrapnel (first one with the yellow legs)

Targetmaster Slugslinger

Headmaster Squeezeplay

Garage Sale finds

Pretender Snarler's shell

Gobots: Loco

Rock Lord: Stoneheart

Visonaries: Lexor

Super Naturals: Skull, Snakebite

GI Joe: Stilleto

• 3 weeks later...

Went to K-Mart today. Got 2 storage bins for $5 a peice. Just the deal I was looking for. Sacrificed getting an extra Cybertron toy in my budget for them. Also got:

Universe Skydive, both the comic and cd-rom package versions. Also Cybertron Ransack and Overhaul, as well as Energon Powerlinx Towline.

Maybe I'll check my mail drop later this week to see what I got there.

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff from last week. G2 Gobots with tech spec, bootleg Condor tape case insert, Buggyman, some other gobot guy, Flamefeather
DSC01177_zps685fcc6e.jpg

Autobot's Lightning Strike hardcover, and GI Joe Vehicle gear Accessory pack #1
DSC01180_zps3d37c06f.jpg

Getter Robo Machine Jaguar and ... the other one... model kits
DSC01182_zps61575550.jpg

TFTM DVD from China/HK and Rhino collection #6 Plague of Insecticons/Insecticon Syndrome VHS
DSC01183_zpsfa4b5e11.jpg

And a shot of my TF videos. FHE vol 5-7, See and Read Satellite of Doom, Rhino Ultimate Doom, Rhino TF blockbuster exsluvise (MTMTE +2), Rhino collection #1
DSC01185_zps5ee193c8.jpg

More: Rhino collection #2-9, 11, BM The Reformatting/Master of the House KB exclusive, Sparkwar Part 1 KB, UK PAL VHS (don't know whats on it), Malofilm (Canadian uncensored) TFTM, G2 Megatron's Master Plan, Rebirth, Beast Wars Attack from Space, Beasties something..., Rebirth DVD, Season 1 box set, TFTM from China (see above), TF PS2, Energon Return of Megatron DVD, a bootleg copy of the Blockbuster exclusive Dinobots VHS, Beast Wars episodes taped off the TV back in its day. I also have Rhino's TFTM Collector's Edition VHS in the trunk of my car.
DSC01186_zpsdb6e3fb7.jpg