Tripredacus's Collection

Tripredacus

April was Soundwave month... and of course I don't take pictures until the month is almost over. Next month will probably be uneventful, who knows. So some Soundwaves. New stuff is the Beast Hunters one (don't like the Ravage part) ... and just think about this. Its a Beast Hunters Soundwave LOOSE! You know what that means right? Also new is the Kre-O Sentinel Prime, the Soundwave (between MW and BH) and the Thundercracker next to Sunstorm.

8685909877_8deef277a4.jpg

Soundwave by Tripredacus, on Flickr

Here's where the sealed BH Soundwave is. I just realised I didn't take a pic of the other stuff, but they are in other pics. RID Wars, Galaxy Force Soundblaster.

8685912899_0cdcf3da15.jpg

Beast Hunters Soundwave by Tripredacus, on Flickr

I had the G2 Soundwave as my boxed item on the regular section, silly me. I forgot I had the Walkie Talkies Soundwave, which is a much better example. This will probably sit here for some time.

8685918123_3797c751b1.jpg

Walkie Talkie Soundwave by Tripredacus, on Flickr

My "months" aren't too difficult to figure out. Last was Sunstorm, this one is Soundwave, you can tell from the pics that next month will be Laserbeak.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8916331850_328803919a.jpg

Prowl and Smokescreen by Tripredacus, on Flickr

The Ratchet in robot mode is the pre-rub Cross version, but the cross is faded to white!

8916346084_825547115e.jpg

G1 Cross Ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr

This one looked better on the phone... :(

8916355898_60106c46fc.jpg

Generations Megatron by Tripredacus, on Flickr

Spike and Sparkplug re-united!

8915758107_7e3c5b7082.jpg

Major Sparkplug by Tripredacus, on Flickr

8937125553_6e22568e2d.jpg

Silverstreak by Tripredacus, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went through and did some thread maintenance. Basically removed/edited posts about hockey cards. Then I realise many of the earlier posts have broken images. I will see if I can find those old image files and re-upload them. I also need to do that to solve the riddle of my Canadian Jetfire... Here's some misc stuff from recently.

9503833261_4556e30907.jpg
some kinda convoy by Tripredacus, on Flickr

3 Different copyright stamps on a G1 Brawn. 2 of these are the "removable" face version.

9541720396_1e61a11d1c.jpg
3 different by Tripredacus, on Flickr

Here's the mailaway Ratchet pic I put in the hauls thread.

9538942373_bb688078b1.jpg
mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr

Holy Crap! I never saw that M&M Optimus Prime candy spinner. TOO COOL!

Its available if you want it!

Ok I worked a couple hours and managed to find a few dozen photos that were missing from the first 3 or 4 pages or so. There are still some missing but I am not sure where they could be located. They may be lost.