Tripredacus's Collection

Tripredacus

Long time no update? Here are some pictures. Even though I took them just two weeks ago, they are already outdated. Everything went back into storage... almost...

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

Videos

DSC00027.jpg

Soundwave with broken Frenzy inside

DSC00020.jpg

TFTM display (this is still up)

DSC00018.jpg

More TF videos

DSC00017.jpg

Mispackaged minicons

DSC00010.jpg

Portugal Wideload front

DSC00012.jpg

Portugal sticker from the back

img068.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Got some more neat stuff! Probably spent more than I should have this week tho...

Sergeant Kup (was in the wrong section hee hee) and DOTM comic adaptation from Walmart

Iron Man and RTS Prowl from Marshalls

Roadbuster and BW Season 1 DVD Set from Target

2011-06-18174944.jpg

My attempts to finding the backwards Laserbeak came up empty. I'm just about out of stores to look at. Maybe I should take a trip to the far away Walmarts?

Alas, on my way to pick up my mail, I got rear-ended. Nothing horrible, but first time I've ever had to call the insurance company about an accident.

2011-06-19115258.jpg

Hopefully I won't have to pay for anything. It is scraped up pretty good but it *could* be fixed with just paint. That part is pretty big and hopefully my car insurance company will find favor with me. BUT the cool Item I got in the mail:

2011-06-19124606.jpg

OK I looked this up. it is the Tritanium Heat Blade Mechtech weapon from TRU Japan. BBTS is selling these for $70, but I got mine on ebay for 99 cents! :tfevil

• 2 weeks later...

Independence Weekend pickups! I might grab something else today or tomorrow, since I'm going on a little road trip. Always like to get a TF when travelling.

TRU DOTM scan Ironhide

Kmart DOTM Autobot Daredevil Squad

Cyberverse Powerglide

Miniclips Grindor / Sideswipe

Miniclips Ironhide / Starscream

DSC00040-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Got some goodies to share! First up is the stuff I got last weekend (minus videos) from doing the whole garage sale thing.

There is an Animated Megatron food toy, RID Scavenger? Autobot (idk I forgot what this was) and some other Bayverse TF. Oh a little Cookie Monster thing I wanted to take to work. Bloody Roar 3 for PS2, and a golf game for Genesis and NES. Don't forget the Sega Nomad!

2011-07-28185328.jpg

Today I got the DoTM reversed Laserbeak! Here is a couple birds of a feather:

2011-07-28185458.jpg

And the other big item I got today was Matsushiro painted Wing Jetfire! I'd take pics with my other two but they are packed away.

2011-07-28185801.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I spent way too much money already this week. Uggg but some catching up photos.

- DOTM Mudflap and Masterpiece Rodimus Prime (both TRU)

- M&M DoTM Optimus Prime candy fan (receipt says "Transformers Fan" which I thought was funny)

- pop-up Bumblebee (transforms by itself, 50 cents)

- Ratchet toy that opens and has a figure inside (25 cents)

- Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition used from Gamestop $10!!!

- 2 CDs from garage sales, haven't listened to them yet

- Fantastic 4, One Hour Photo on DVD

2011-08-13140955.jpg

I'll never look at a garage sale again the same way. Usually you look at one and say "oh its another old lady selling more stupid crafts and garage for your home no one wants" but this time my friend and I decided "eh why not, who knows" and boy, who knew? Some little old lady had two boxes full of Chuck Norris and Bruce Willis movies! What is the world coming to? :ghey

- Energon Megatron

- Invasion USA, The Octagon, Hellbound, Firewalker (Chuck Norris VHS)

- Skateboarding VHS: Future-Primitive, Propaganda (and two other not pictured) also from another "old lady selling crap"

- Other VHS: 1st 3 Die Hard movies, The Philadelphia Experiment, the Class of Nuke'Em High, Outland (aka Shotguns in Outer Space)

- And an amazing haul of 12" LPs that were $1 each. Besides the Black Sabbath in the picture also got ELP, Ted Nugent, Deep Purple, ZZ Top, Van Halen, BTO, etc.

2011-08-13141247.jpg

• 4 weeks later...