Tripredacus's Collection

Tripredacus

Wow thread almost got baleted.

I started doing minimal arrangement to my "new" house. Other than setting up my TV and computer, I haven't done much with toys. I put some in the kitchen and some in the living room. On top of the TV I put the Cobra Night Raven and Destro and Iron Grenadier. On the fireplace mantle I put a Cobra HISS tank on each end and Cujo in the middle. And I put Night Slash Cheetor in a window because he looks all glowy when the sun is out. Here is ONE pic of what the fireplace looks like... and the empty corner of the "dining" room....

DSC00109.jpg

Also, I now have a room with 9 speakers and 2 subwoofers in it. One of the subs is a 1200 :guh

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I have on a shelf above the microwave in the kitchen:

DSC00110.jpg

pictured are:

- limited edition Sabres beer unopened

- Classics Optimus Prime

- Revoltech guy I forget his name

- Classics Skywarp

- exclusive Mandarin Spawn

Alright... this was way weird... ANYWAYS I don't have a collection update, but some pics of the room I intend to use for displaying the collection.

The walls are bare, the paint is cracking and in need of repair. I said I didn't want it to be painted because I have an idea...

DSC00111.jpg

Here's a little history. In the two places I've lived in the past (I've lived in more places) that allowed me to have control over decorating, I've built collages in my bedroom. This time its different because I have the ability to decorate an entire house, so I picked the smallest room to display my collection in. It won't just be TFs tho. I also plan on putting my ebay stock in there as well. Since this was the only room that wasn't redone or remodeled in the entire house, it was a good fit for me to do what I wanted with it.

My first addition was adding the door hanger from the Intel X38BT motherboard.... which is the board I want to buy but I got this from work cuz I didn't buy it yet.

DSC00113.jpg

After about 4 hours over two days, I have this as a start, although I am not liking how some of the arrangements are. I may change some arrangements (I've already taken some stuff down and replaced) in the future. My original idea was to do a spectrum look but i got lazy so it isn't looking like that will work out. FYI: since I did this kind of thing in the past, I have YEARS of pictures saved up... just waiting for my next victim!

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Tell me what you think!

ah ha! pics of the binder, i think thats whay my notes would have looked like...assuming i would have orginized them instead of several yellow notbooks being cluttered up.

Here is the binder that Erik was referring to:

DSC01320.jpg

ahh Tripred I know how you love that ko rumble lol :D

OMG I have no idea where that is. I gotta find it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...