Tripredacus's Collection

Tripredacus

Insecticons (with additions from end-cap)

Insecticons.jpg

I got a headless 1985 Soundwave from the end-cap, and used the parts from ye olde Soundwave on the left to fix him up. Also happened to find my Frenzy and put him up there. Frenzy is 1984. Picture suxors. Sadly, my original Soundwave (left) had better stickers than the new one (right)

Soundwave.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More new stuff:

Transformers Magnetix game, Perceptor, Signal Flare, Cosmos, some G1 collectors cards, Night Attack Minicon team, Torca, Argentina Sgt Slaughter, Funskool (India) Night Viper.

07202005a.jpg

and this cool box:

vs33.jpg

I also moved the artifacts out of the MIB toys post and moved them to the Media post, so not to skew the numbers of boxed toys.

:guh MISB. Free Landmine I demand it. He's too good to sit in a box. :fire

Kidding. :tflaugh Though I don't agree with MISB collectors it's a cool method of preserving great toys.

On topic. Great collection. A lot of variety. Variety's a good thing when collecting TFs. :thumb

:guh MISB. Free Landmine I demand it. He's too good to sit in a box. :fire

Kidding. :tflaugh Though I don't agree with MISB collectors it's a cool method of preserving great toys.

On topic. Great collection. A lot of variety. Variety's a good thing when collecting TFs. :thumb  

Yea I didn't open it. I used to be a MISB collector, then I broke down and opened all my toys because I wanted to play with them again. Then as life got busier, I didn't have the time to play with them (i still don't) and I had wished I kept them boxed. So I decided to start collecting that way again.

But I have about 400 more TFs that I haven't put on the list yet... so it is incomplete. I just haven't given myself the time to inventory them yet.

Found more TFs... I am seeing a disappointing trend here. Last count in Feb 2002 showed 425 TFs, boxed or otherwise, not including doubles... Where the hell did they go? I have some other places to look.

Anyways, updated the loose listing

Awsome.

I can very well tell that from this moment on you will have more Transformers now then I ever will in this lifetime. :tfsad

Actually I don't mind, there can sometimes be such a thing as too much of a good thing. :tflaugh

BTW good luck on finding those missing TFs. :thumb

Universe Tiny Tins Mirage, Universe Optimus Prime, Prowl and Wheeljack, Energon Offshoot, Insecticon, E Strongarm, Cybertron Scattorshot, reissue Smokescreen, Alternators Sideswipe, Smokescreen (LHD) and Robotech Battlecry on PS2.

DSC01085.jpg

More new stuff: G1 Ultra Magnus (blue on face, metal feet, left fist), Kickback + gun, 2 TF comics i didn't have yet (got 4 other ones i did have but didn't take a picture of them), 2 Gobots Power Suits, and SDCC Skywarp.

DSC01086.jpg

Updated shot of my G1 Ultra Magnus. The trailer is not my original one I had. The fist, gun, chest peice, head and belt are from my original one. As are the missiles. They are not the version for the trailer or the cab, they do not fit well at all.

DSC01087.jpg

Updated shot of same toy but as a car carrier. Did I tell you I was a boxed collector?  :tflaugh

DSC01088.jpg