Tripredacus's Collection

Tripredacus

9696876328_142eb6dcbf.jpg
Acid Storm by Tripredacus, on Flickr

9696889206_b084da3315.jpg
top shelf extras by Tripredacus, on Flickr

So behind on the top shelf rotation... Football and baseball season doesn't help... heck hockey will be starting in a few weeks too!

9696897456_655059d6a7.jpg
trailbreaker by Tripredacus, on Flickr

Traded out the DOTM Cyberverse Ironhide for a red one from Prime. Also transformed Sideswipe... see what I was hiding!

9693676967_db1d23b7f5.jpg
ironhide by Tripredacus, on Flickr

Of all the retro-new guys, Reflector and Hound don't get enough love from Hasbro.

9693684827_a63a80b687.jpg
rumble by Tripredacus, on Flickr

I'll get another one of these Huffers soon.

9701202280_818cb383c4.jpg
huffer by Tripredacus, on Flickr

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tuesday Morning has some deals. Bot Shots (I needed for a Cliffjumper) and some KOs. The Defensor KO appears to be normal size... but no so for Strafe and Lightspeed! Oversized KOs are my favorite...

10784181984_8dcf4e7983.jpg
giant technobots by Tripredacus, on Flickr

Here's a place for the new Cliffjumper.

10784371643_9557102bcf.jpg
cliffjumper by Tripredacus, on Flickr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been finding KOs at Tuesday Morning recently. Either slightly-oversized Protectobots with red Hotspot, or undersized of the same type. The odd thing is they are made by the same company. They also have the Lio Kaiser ones with the mini Double Dealer, but hmm.... Actually I think there was a Bruticus (Ruination colors) KO but it was undersized. As for where to get them online, I couldn't say.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of video reviews or video walkthroughs or whatever. I made this only on request. Some guy making a video about army builders needed a clip of my Insecticons. So I made this and put it on Youtube. Might as well share it here too.