Soundwave.ca's Collection

Soundwave.ca

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds good, take more pics! :thumb

What I would love to do is take indvidual shots or at least better shots with a decent camera, oh well one of these days if I ever make it back to Calgary to visit the folks (I live in Toronto most of my stuff is still stored in Calgary) Either that or have em ship everthing out. Need a better camera too :(

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know the pictures kinda suck, still trying to figure out this digital camera anyway enjoy

Picture049.jpg

Here are some shots of my small band of TF's I have with me at school (most of my collection is either stored at my parents and grandparents house)

Picture028.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE