A Decepticon in Need is NOT a Decepticon Indeed

Chapter 10

“Galvatron do you think they have any clue as to just exactly what it is they are bringing back with them?�

“No Starscream not yet but I’m sure they see the results soon enough.�

“Yes I’m sure they will sir. I’m sure they will. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!�

Back at the Autobots’ main base in Ocean City.

“So Perceptor how do you feel?�

“Nothing too unusual Optimus. Just an odd feeling not sure what it is yet.�

“Well we’ll have Wheeljack take a look at you.� Optimus said looking to Wheeljack and Ratchet. The two of them knew that something had to have happened when Perceptor had been taken by the Decepticons.

“Perceptor are you sure you were conscious the whole time?�

“Uncertain however I’m relatively sure I was…However not totally sure.�

“Well it looks like we’re going to have to do a full system diagnostic.�

“Sounds good to me guys get it done. I want a full report A.S.A.P.�

Later that night after Wheeljack and Ratchet get done Perceptor walks through the halls of the bowels of the base by himself. When he hears a voice. From some where.

“So you thought you were free of us hmm Perceptor?�

“What?!?! Who said that!�

“What I’m hurt you don’t remember your old friend Sixshot?�

Perceptor draws his weapon.

“Sixshot where are you, you scum bag.�

“Why I’m right here.�

“Where, where are you!?!?!�

“Why I’m INSIDE of your head. You don’t really think a Decepticon can get past the Autobots defenses.�

“What you’re inside of ME!?!�

“Well not really you see you WILL soon be a Decepticon and there is nothing you can do about it. Don’t bother trying to tell anyone. Since as soon as you try your voice box will shut down and then all of your systems will start to fail. Then the Autobots will put you under close observation, and the D. virus will infect them one by one until they all turn.�

“How, how can I stop this?�

“Just give us the info we want from the computers in the War Room and you’ll be free to go.�

“What’s the catch you’ve got to be pulling something else. What’s your other string?�

“String? No strings. The best puppeteers don’t use strings they control the mind of not only the puppet but the audience as well.�

“Sixshot that’s enough playing!�

“What now? Who are you?�

“Perceptor please don’t insult your new boss. D. virus engage!�

“What NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!AHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOO!...Ah yes Galvatron sir you will have all that you desire. Just let me know what you want�

“All in time Perceptor. All in time. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!�

Days pass with out incident. When suddenly Perceptor enters the War Room and hacks into the most top secret classified files laughing maniacally the whole time.

“Perceptor what in Primus name do you think you’re doing!?!�

“Ah Optimus do you realize how big of a fool you are? You still haven’t learned after all of this time that Galvatron doesn’t let the Autobots go without at least trying to kill you. Didn’t you realize that?�

“Perceptor? Is that really you?�

“But of course Optimus however I’m no longer the same good old bot that worked beside your father. I’m now a Decepticon.�

“No this can’t be!�

“Oh but it is Optimus. Don’t worry though I’m done here so I’m going back to Galvatron.�

“Perceptor what is that?�

“Oh just a few top secret files. Oh you know specs for this designs for that blueprints for the bases. How to stabilize super energon for the majority of us Cybertronians.�

“I won’t let you leave with that!�

“Oh I think you will you see if anyone touches me they will immediately be infected with the D. virus turning them into Decepticons.�

“No that can’t be true.�

Perceptor smirked at Optimus and smugly replied “Oh it’s true and if you really want to find out then pull that trigger. If not then you’ll just let me walk out right now.�

Reluctantly Optimus allowed Perceptor to go. Wondering the whole time if such a  virus did exist. If any of the other Autobots had been infected or if even Optimus himself had been infected.

End Chapter 10

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived