TFormers Presents The Year In Review: 2015

ExVee

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Hasbro Toy: CW Devastator - It took thirty some years, but Hasbro has done great work in providing fans and new fans to this awesome figure which resembles the beloved Decepticon gestalt we all enjoy. In sculpt design, colors, and functionality it is a good toy. I've watched numerous reviews on this fig and despite the negative comments, I look forward to having this fig in my collection.

Best Toy Reveal: Power Master Optimus Prime. The improved look of this figure is AMAZING looking forward to seeing what Hasbro does with this series Titans Returns

Best Takara Toy: Decepticon Nightbird, I've always wanted to see more of this character when it was introduced in the series episode, "Enter the Nightbird" To see it now done even in the Generations release remolding of Arcee is still amazing. Giving that Fem fatal edge to the Decepticon ranks.

Hey!! I'm back, baby!!

My picks are:

Best Hasbro Official toy: Combiners Wars Superion! He's / They're just so awesome!! I'm still just not tired of messing with them! Even with Slingshot not in my particular arrangement, they cannot stop being cool! Great figures/ Great Combiner

Best Takara Tomy Official toy: Legends Ultra Magnus! I have the Combiners Wars version but those colors on Legends Ultra...Just as true blue as Ultra Magnus should be! Great Great!!

Best Masterpiece: Diaclone Blue Bluestreak! Nuff Said! He just looks awesome!!

Best 3rd Party Transformer: I can't pick just one so, in all their incarnations, all the Insecticons! Great engineering and just some of the tightest transformation schemes I've seen in a long while!

Best Storyline: Alita-1's arrival! Cans we has more Fembots, please??

Best news story: Combiners Wars Cartoon!! What?! So much awesome!!

Best Toy Reveal: A tossup: Masterpiece Diaclone Bluestreak and Titan Wars Galvatron ... Because, I wasn't expecting either of those guys to hit the shelves! I need both!

• Best Official Toy (Hasbro) : CW Ultra Magnus

Best News Item (any category) : I loved all the Combiner Week stories, well done!

Best Toy Reveal : I had so much fun with figuring out how tall Devastator was from the blurry bald guy pics. It was epic!

Guest Mattneto

• Best Official Toy (Hasbro) Ultra Magnus
  • Best Official Toy (TakaraTomy) Nightbird
  • Best Masterpiece Toy - Star Saber
  • Best Unofficial (third party) Toy - Unofficial Dinobots
  • Best Comic Issue Or Storyline - MTMTE. All of it.
  • Best News Item - Combaticon Awareness Week
  • Best Toy Reveal - Titans return Powermaster Prime

Best Official Toy (Hasbro) Leader Class Thundercracker

Best Official Toy (TakaraTomy) Legends LG15 Nightbird Shadow

Best Masterpiece Toy Masterpiece Blue Bluestreak

Best Unofficial (third party) Toy Gundog

Best Comic Issue Or Storyline Sins of the Wreckers

Best News Item (any category) Choosing who is next Omega, trypticon or scorpy

Best Toy Reveal Titans Wars Fortress Maximus

Best Toy Reveal: Magnus, since I was in shock to see the IDW body with Minimus Ambus!

Best Hasbro toy: Combiner Wars Bruticus, because I like all the Combaticons separate and combined, but I cannot wait for the Unyte Warriors still!

Best Takara Toy: Legends Ultra Magnus. I would've put Magnus as my favorite Hasbro toy, but then the first three of my favorite things would've been Magnus... So I put Magnus as Takara's best toy since it had a superior paint job in my opinion.

Best Masterpiece Figure: Blue Bluestreak! He's blue and the Masterpiece Prowl mold... Need I say more?