TFormers Presents The Year In Review: 2015

ExVee

• Best Official Toy (Hasbro):

CW Devastator: I really, really didn't expect to like Devy so much. I bought him expecting disappointment, however was met with great articulation, cool bot and altmodes and a magnificent combiner.

• Best Official Toy (Takara/Tomy):

I must admit that Tak has made some awesom stuff this year, but one that caught my attention was the Blackarachnia toy. It's just too nice to see a screen accurate version of the character being produced.

• Best Toy Reveal:

The entire load of reveals we got in 2015 was fantastic, but the Leader Class Blaster from Titans Return just blew me away, I never expected to see a Blaster that now only would turn into a boom-box, but also have a cool gimmick like headmasters and also be compatible with the new spy tablet figures.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

est Official Toy (Hasbro) - CW Rook

Best Official Toy (TakaraTomy) TFA Supreme Optimus Prime

Best Masterpiece Toy- MP Wheeljack

Best Unofficial (third party) Toy- MMC Sphinx

Best Comic Issue Or Storyline- Last Stand of The Wreckers

Best News Item (any category) Masterpiece Beast Wars Optimus Primal

Best Toy Reveal- Titan Return Fort Max

• Best Official Toy (Hasbro) - CarZap w/G.B. Blackrock Kreon (my screen name on *most* TF forums is G.B. Blackrock, so I kind of *have* to say that!)
  • Best Masterpiece Toy - Blue Bluestreak (at last, it exists!)
  • Best Toy Reveal - Nuremberg Toy Fair 2015, CW Devastator obscured by bald man

Best Official Toy (Hasbro): Leader Class Ultra Magnus. ⭐⭐⭐️1/2 out of 4 stars. Extremely impressive transformation for a non-masterpiece figure.

Best Masterpiece Toy: MP-18B Bluestreak. ⭐⭐⭐⭐️ Waited most of my life for this and got the perfect Transformer.

Best Unofficial (third party) Toy: MTRM-01 Cupola. ⭐⭐⭐️1/2. Always wanted a Chromedome with working elbows and knees,

Hi everybody. Thanks so much for all your responses! We've loved hearing from you and seeing all the different answers everybody had to their top picks for the last year. As of now the entry period for the giveaway is closed, and only replies prior to this post will qualify to win one of the prizes. We're going to start going through the entries and make our selections which will be announced live during the broadcast of Radio Free Cybertron on January 13, which you can watch embedded on the front page here at TFormers, or at tfradio.net/live. Afterward we'll be contacting the winners via private message here on the forum to arrange for delivery of the prizes.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed, and we hope we'll continue to see you around the forums!