Alternators confirmed from Hasbro

SureShot

Deadend is sweet, I love this version of the VIPER so much more then the Sideswipe mold. I already accepted that tracks was going to be yellow, I like the bot mode, never been a big fan of corvettes, but I will probably pick this one up.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might be nice to see a different transformation scheme if they do decide to release Sunstreaker in the future though.

At any rate, it looks like I'll end up buying about 4 of each mould! If they do a Prowl (or Con) from the Subaru I'll end up with at least 4 there (3 Binaltech and 1+ Alternators).

My wallet hurts! :tfsad :bounce

I'll admit that they do look kind of cool, but I'll still insist that Tracks should have been blue. DEAD END, DEAD END IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE DEAD END, THE HEAD IS SUNSTREAKER. :grr

Sorry about shouting but if they insist on calling him Dead End they should have at least gone to the effort of making his head. Sounds like a last minute corporate decision to me, because didn't it have an Autobot symbol?

Hasbro Bigwig: We need some bad guy robots to fight the good ones.

Hasbro Sculptor: We'll I was making a Sunstreaker remould.

Hasbro Bigwig: Is it a bad guy?

Hasbro Sculptor: Um, no.

Hasbro Bigwig: We'll that’s no good, make it a bad guy.

Hasbro Sculptor: Um, ooooookkkkkkkkkk.

Sound of a Hasbro Sculptor looking through his list of Decepticon names, Dead End, um sounds alright, and its a car it will have to do.

Hasbro 2nd Sculptor: But what about the head that you made for Sunstreaker?

Hasbro Sculptor: They'll never realise once I give it a cool paint job.

Hasbro 2nd Sculptor: Wasn't Dead End a kind of purpley red.

Hasbro Sculptor: Yea he was, but the Armada mini-con was black.

Hasbro 2nd Sculptor: But I thought we were going to make the Dodge Ram Pickup black since it was going to be Trailbreaker?

Hasbro Sculptor: We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Hasbro Sculptor: Besides we can always release it again as a Sunstreaker repaint.

Sound of Hasbro Bigwig's wallet filling.

Lol this colour mess is going to get annoying.

PO :wave

Very impressive figures, though I am concerned with Tracks; his arms and legs look rather small, and plus, since he has no Engine weapon. This may be the start of a trend where the Alternators move towards realistic looking vehicle molds with nothing in them.

I could be wrong about the Engin though...

As for Dead End, can't say I remember him but at least this leaves options open.

Archived