How many of you feel good to be alive?

kumtoshi

Do you think now is the best time to be a TFan...EVER?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think now is the best time to be a TFan...EVER?

• Yes, there has never been a time where HasTak has enabled the forces of the univers to united into one homologous symbiotic relationship of robot and human wants and desires!
    • Yes, and HasTak has taken the art of financial profit from mass merchandizing of exploited, yet endearing youthful imangination into an amalgamation of corporate and, dare I say, global, mutiny against what was once deemed good and evil!
    • No! Take me back to 1984! I want my bricks dammit!
    • No! Armada, 1st wave particularly, was the ultimate pinnacle of the parabola which is TF mechanical engineering!

:tfevil

Bro, Aw, not even eow. That is kinda how the educated yoof of today speak in these here parts of Auckland, 'city of sales', former home of the America's cup, like I could care. :wave.

It's actually pronounced more like "yins" than 'youin' meaning 'you all'. Yeah, Pittsburghers are pretty proud of that one. That and "has" for "house". And to think they make fun of WVians! Anyways, the Steelers will have a place in my heart fer ever; that and the WV Mountaineers BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

KT

to get back on topic, and for everyone who has not heard the news here it is

Posted by Professor Smooth on Dec 20 04 8:05pm

NEWS/RUMORS: Seibertron.com contributor Prime Nova has been kind enough to send us this wealth of information:

Hasbro has shown samples of the 2005 line to retail buyers. (those are the folks that purchase the items their store will offer to sell, which is usually a corperate-wide position.)

Among the items shown were the Cybertron toys we've already seen via Galaxy Force. There will be more "Primes" later on down the line, besides the fire truck, female race car & dragon that we have already seen. Later toys were shown by illustration, as no prototypes were available yet. Among them: a deluxe scale cheetah.

And they were shown plans for Alternators 2005. Among them: "Suzuka Blue Metallic" repaint of Windcharger. No word on the identity and a deep red pick-up truck. No word on the make or model of the truck. And plans are being made to expand the line to the $30 price point with 1/72 scale aircraft. Average wingspan/rotor 8-10 inches.

No Universe toys were shown, and the only all-plastic redecos were as part of the Cybertron line as case filler and in the form of two store exclusives. (They did not show other store's exclusives to this buyer, obviously, so they may be more than this from other retailers.)

Hasbro will offer comic book pack-in sets a`la their recent GI Joe 3-packs. All four two-packs shown will feature a full sized comic book from Dreamwave. They will be from various series, including one that has never aired in the USA. No price yet, but the toys shown were basic & deluxe scale.

Source: Prime Nova

I'm curious to know if the store exclusives will be any of the convention repaints/remolds that never did come out of the thinktank.

I voted for the first- long- one. Really, when you think about it, Hasbro has pretty much become this fandom's b*tch........and people STILL COMPLAIN! :fire

But mad props to a toy company that isn't obligated to do shat for us, for exceeding all my toy expectations for this coming year. :thumb

:eek :eek :eek airplanes!!! :eek :eek :eek

does this mean we may get the Seekers?

Archived