Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

Any good sales lately?  :)

TRU C3 this weekend still had Scrapmetal, Soundwave, and Dark Crumplezone.  I did not see Lugnutz.

Last night I bought discounted Mudflap and Evac (each with 2 mini-cons) from Target at the Waterfront.  They had a bunch of the Target 2-packs (most of which I don't need) as well as the Universe Constructicons (Build King recolors), and Universe Repugnus/Overbite.  Each of the above listed packs is $11.88.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Date: 05/08/06

Time: 4:11 PM

Store(s): Wal-Mart (Peach St.)

City: Erie

State/Province: PA

Notes: 3 Shortrounds, 1 Repugnus. (Purchased one Shortround, the rest remain.)

Trouble finding LOC try Giant Food stores...

They have Wave 1 & 2 in bulk...

Boscov's have LOC, as well as Voyager Scattershot/D Crumplezone wave

Trying to find Metroplex so tried crapmart first no sign of him looks like walmart bought extra waves of Mudflaps & Galvatrons and Blurr wave in bulk

Shelves littered with both of them

Boscov's & Target both have both Metroplex and latest wave of DLXs

so keep an eye out...

Metroplex was only one I bought since funds are running low

Boscov's has super secret sale

If you use your Boscov's Charge

Just mention the super secret sale and BLAM! For once a sale that works with Toys at Boscov's - Until the 29th so act now.....

So you can get Metroplex even cheaper than at Walmart

LOC through wave 2 is mostly sold out at Lebanon Boscov's BTW...

Alts through Rollbar's wave

New Huge boxes from Hasbro there not sure what they are hopefully Primus!!! will check back later this week to see what it is!

Target Exclusives here were like $8 something last I checked not sure if they will go much lower...

I still have to update my site with the constructicons...

And still need to get Repugnus & Overbite or whatever the other dudes name is....

Best I could do is Boscov's Super Secret Sale which isn't really that great unless you get Leader Class to save the big $

but then that would only save you money if you didn't get prime, megs or Metroplex, (never saw Galvatron there)

One of the TRU's upstate (no clue where I was) had Nemesis Breaker and Wave 3 LOC

Still have them left