Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

Just picked up Crosswise and Cybertron Defense Hot Shot at the Altoona Target on Thursday, at the time they only had one of each. They had the new universe figures too (constructicons and over/repug). Nothing else of note really.

Walmart had one Downshift, picked him up last night. On like, tuesday or wednesday I picked up a two-pack of Brakedown and..... Brakedown. Figured why buy one for 6.99 when I can get two? Especially since they wouldn't let me swap. I'm gona re-paint the extra one :P

Otherwise... Red alert and Snarl seem to be absolutely CLOGGING the pegs there. Oh, and like, 5 Megatrons and one Glavatron, an absolute tonnage of deluxes with tiny tin minicons, another four pegs of mini-con two packs, completely full (actually, falling off the pegs), and about 9,000 Crumplezones. I think. He was green. And one Vector Prime (Incidentally the first Cybertron figure I ever bought :D)

Altoona is absolutely terrible for Alternators. Walmart, it seemed, had stopped carrying them until the new packaging debuted. The latest alternator I saw there before the "bubble package" was like, Battle Ravage or Dead End. Seriously. Now all they have is Skids and Tracks.  :puke

Target's not much better for Alts really. Although I got both Wheeljack and Shockwave(blast) there a few months ago, when no where else on the planet even had the Alternators.

Gonna check out TRU later today, (After I sleep.... Played Dungeons and Dragons Online all night :P), although its nothing special either. Kmart had one Supreme Starscream on clearance last week, and I grabbed him, even though now that I have him i probably could have lived without him.

Otherwise I'll update after I do some running around later today. If I'm feeling froggy I may drive to Toys R Us in Johnstown today or sunday, last time I was there (Granted it was about a year or so ago) they had insane amounts of TFs. Almost 1/2 an aisle.

I'l be going to state college tuesday, so I'll look around up there too.  :thumb

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Toys R Us in Altoona today.

They had no less than TWENTY Supreme Starscreams. 27 to be exact. Anyone need one? :P

Otherwise, the only character they had that I haven't seen elsewhere was Runamuck, a decepticon car who looks kind of like Downshift, but with a terrible looking bot mode.

Forgot to report these a while back

2x Excillion, 2x Override GTS

1x Sky Shadow, 0x Wing Saber

Edit 1x Lugnutz

Edit 2

0x Scrapmetal (got the last one)

Target Harryburg

harryburg target update...

Norm McDonald is reporting that only 1x Override GTS is the only new TF at the Harryburg Target

Sky Shadow/Wing Saber/Exillion (i got last one) all were sold out...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay run down of recent sightings

Target Harryburg

Sky Shadow x1

Override GTS x1

Skywarp x1

Walmart Palmarya

0x Wave 3 Minicons (sunstorm vs  checkpoint wave) - I got last one

Walmart Lebanon

0x Soundwave - got last one - awsome