Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the TRU off of Baltimore Pike outside Philly (Southwest) in Springfield, PA. It's going out of business with everything 10-20% off.

Also have the mega-buy sets. A ton of scouts two packages and the next grade up (forgot what's it call).

Picked up hardtop, scattorshot, armorhide and undermine all for $13.

:clap

the three TRU's that i know of (Monroeville, C3, and South Hills Village) aren't closing.  At least they have not posted anything as of today of their closing

oh I also checked where Willow Grove is i'm on the Pittsburgh side of the state.]

Thanks for the lookout though

That is good to know.  Incidentally the other three TRU's I can think of close-by are Robinson (IKEA), Ross Park Mall, and Cranberry.

The KB Toy Works on Route 30 next to the new Target is closing.

All Transformers stuff is 60-80% off

they have a few assorted cybertron basics and the universe micromaster Devastator sets

picked up the devastator for $7.00

still at least 2 complete dev sets left

Okay, that's the one I was thinking of.  Ah well, too far to really be convenient for me.

This weekend I saw the Swerve and Swindle Cybertron Scout class recolors.  I think it was at the Century III TRU.  They have Galvatron too, but I think that's not really news.

• 2 weeks later...

not a big crapmart fan...(aka walmart) but sometimes they just impress/depress you

Stopped Palmaya Walmart because next to only Arby's in Area (yes they have subs) anyways

So they had Crosswise, Thunderblast, Brimstone, Wave 1 & 2 Small Pack Minicons in Bulk as well as DLX TWO packs 2 left, and Free Minicon Packs in bulk (save for Red alert Got the last one)

So Impressed with the selection depressed that they had so many wave 1-3 DLX, Voyager & Ultra's they don't seem to be selling them very well (as a matter of fact all the new stuff was in a seperate area...and the Minicon packs were in a Barbie End cap...Thankfully Fiance Likes Comic Barbies...(they are way behind on that series - She has Mary Jane & Invisible woman they only had through Harley Quinn)

• 2 weeks later...